Quarentine chaos pt 2

Start from the beginning

"She's probably right considering she can tell you more than some talking-back- speaker- disk that I bought online," Tony said with a humorous tone. He sat down on a chair and put his legs up on the counter. "She may just actually be jealous too."

It was silent for a moment. "Steve when do you think we can actually go somewhere other than the store." "I don't know Buck. This is basically the Great Depression but with toilet paper..."

Peter walked into the kitchen looking tired, probably coming from his online classes for a lunch break.

"Damn right it's like the Great Depression. We're all depressed." He grabbed a granola bar and a bag of chips, heading back. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going back to my room to cry."

"Kid-" Tony sighed. He began to follow Peter to his room. "I'll be back."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tony was just about done with Peter staying out past curfew. If it were up to him, Peter wouldn't be Spider-Man at all but he tried that before and it only got his son hurt and almost gave himself a damn heart-attack. At least there was still the baby protocol.

Though, today, Peter had hacked into the system yet again and turned off the tracker. It was 4 in the fucking morning and Tony just wanted to go to bed, but he couldn't knowing Peter was out there. He wasn't too worried about him getting hurt because Karen couldn't be overridden when it came to Peter's wellbeing.

Tony wasn't going to go out and look for him either though. (Yet anyway) It was Peter's responsibility to come home. He knew he'd be back soon.

The noise of someone landing on the windowsill sounded. Ok yeah, Tony could've gotten up and yelled at him but he wasn't really a mature adult.

As soon as he heard Peter tip toeing around the room, Tony spun around in the chair he'd brought just for this occasion.

"Hello there Parker. Nice night isn't it? What's it look like at 4 in the morning?" That was stupid of course Tony knew what it would look like he used to be an insomniac-

"O-oh shit I-" "Hold on. Gimme a second to be glad you're alive." The room was silent for a moment. "Ok now where the hell were you?" "Well I-" "Actually I'm too tired for this I'm going to bed and FRI will snitch if you aren't too in the next 10 minutes."

"Is... Is that a new chair?" "Yes, yes it is. Goodnight."

"Dad they're getting rid of tik tok! I'm never gonna be happy again. It's over. I'll be in this hole of emptiness for the rest of my life." "I- kid they haven't-" Peter started... sobbing..?

Tony just sighed and walked out of the room, done with his kid's bs.

He then took out his phone and dialed his wife.

"Hey Pep. Yeah we're buying another company."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bucky sat on the couch with Steve, Sam, and Peter. They were watching a movie but no one was really watching it.

Peter took out a big bad of marshmallows, a grin on his face. "Guys I'm gonna put 10 marshmallows in my mouth." God, this kid was just a Stark junior, wasn't he?

Steve sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You're a hazard to society Pete..."

"And a coward. Do 20." "Fuck you Barnes I'm doing 25!" He said as he quickly stuffed the snacks into his mouth.

"Language-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The tower was silent for a good hour. It was surprising to have these days. The avengers were just loud people. Everyone just lounged around. That is, until Bruce came barreling into the living room.

"I got it! I got the solution!" He then realized he had spoken loud and was being stared at. The man smiled sheepishly.

"I-I got the cure."

Needless to say they partied right after sending the vaccination to the nearest hospitals, soon to be distributed to others.

Well, most of them partied. Bruce lasted about 45 minutes before he was knocked out on the couch. Yeah, 4 days without sleep will do that to you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1304

Ahh the wonderful world of fanfiction, where you can pretend life is good 😌

Anyway, I'm really sorry I've been gone for a bit. Motivation left my body and this definitely wasn't one of my best chapters lmao. Online school's been kicking my ass so that's fun. :,,)

I hope everyone's been doing good though!

I'm still working on chapters so hopefully I'll get the next one out really soon!