Chapter 3(intro)

Storms p.o.v
"Where the hell is all the money bitch!!!" My so called "father" screeched when I handed him my paycheck I had to take some sick days so people diddnt get suspicious of my bruises and cuts, but I lost a few pay days and now I don't know how to reply to his questions.
"I-I um-i d-don't know" I whisper starting to shake. Smooth Blade smooth.-_-
"I know EXACTLY where it is! You spent it on yourself you greedy whore!!!" He spit back at me. "And now I'm going to show you what happens to greedy little whores" he said as he grabbed my hair and dragged me up the stairs. Soon I was thrown on a bed and hand cuffed to the headbored. Shit shit shit shit. Not again. Please!!
"Please don't!! Not again"
I started screaming hopelessly
"You stole my money. Now u pay" he said smoothly as he removed his pants. All to soon he had me stripped.......
-3 hours later
I find myself waking up still handcuffed to the bed. I started crying realizing I'm also still naked. My mother came upstairs and un cuffed me. She also gave me a pair of cloths to change into. You see my mother isn't all too bad when she's sober. I put on my clothes and She grabbed me in a hug. That's rare.
"Go!" She whisper yelled
"Where? No one will take me in!" I replied knowing what she ment.
"What about Blade? She questioned.
"Her appartment is too small"
"Atleast go there! I would rather you live with her or on the streets than live here! now go before your father wakes back up!!"
"What about my stuff?"
"Oh my god! It's already packed!"
"Ok....." I trailed of and ran into my room still bruised and sore. And what do Ya know. There is my stuff all packed nice and neat. My bvb ticket on top of the pile- THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW!!!! Oh my god now I'm freaking. I see my mom as I walk out the door. She smiles a sad smile and waves. I'll admit she's not the best mom ever but atleast I have her. I make it to Blade's in an hour which makes it 11:00pm! Oops. She's not gonna be happy >:)
-&;$;&,!$&?:,&);?&$,?'~¥<<>¥^|¥>.•#\+#\¥>{%?<~•^|€€
So how was it?
Chapter song
-call me-shinedown