Magic happens at Taco Bell

Storm's POV

While Blade and I were driving home we stopped for dinner at taco bell. When we pulled in we decided to eat in. I ordered a beef Chalupa and a Mtn. Dew Baja Blast. We got the food then we sat down.

"How did you like the concert storm?" Blade said smiling

"Amazing" I replied

I went to explain more but I heard a gasp. I looked at Blade to ask what was wrong when she turned me around. Standing in the door was both BVB and SIO!

My mind just goes into shock

Cody looks around and notices me and Blade. He smiles , says something to the others, and walks over to us.

" Hey Storm! Its Great to see you again! and I don't think I quite got your name---BLADE right?" He greets

"Y-You remember me?" I stammer. I cant believe he actually remembered me.

"Of course!" He exclaimed

The Rest of SIO and BVB came over.

"Hey Carson! Who's this?" Andy asks, those damn blue eyes staring me down. Whats scary dear reader is Blade has the EXACT same eyes and 1- I cant ever say no to them 2- they make me melt and 3-scare the shit out of me when shes pissed. You would think I'd be used to them but- I'm not.

     "This is Storm and her friend Blade. I met them when they were waiting in your merch line. They are some really cool girls." Cody says smiling that beautiful smi-GAH what am i doing fawning over him instead of paying attention?!

All the members of both bands smiled and Blade smirked. 

Uh Oh, I said that out loud...FUUUCKKK

"You wanna join us in the 5 star enlightment that is Indiana Taco Bell?" Blade asked pretty much dripping with sarcasm.

!#$%^&*(&^%$#^&*(^%^&**&^&*(*&^&*(*&^&*()(*&^&*()(*&^%^&*(*&^&*((*^&*()(*^&*(*&*()))(

WHAT WILL THEY SAYYYYY???!!!!! (I hope u can guess)

Song of the chapter: Wanted dead or alive-bon Jovi --because why not

Shadow's Die So I Can Feel AliveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara