Chapter 5: Just A Game

Y/N POV

I couldn't sleep, images of the animatronics flashed in my mind, gruesome pictures of how the crew got in there. I shuddered. Stop thinking of that its just, horrible. I fell into a restless nightmare.

(Le Dream)

Everything was black, just pure black.

"(Y/N), come here just towards the light." I froze. Whoever this was it new my name. I noticed a dim red light shining, giving the area it shown upon a warm glow. A boy appeared in the light. It now shown a hellish red, flames erupted around, I let out cries of help. He let out a cackle, then the flames flickered closer to my body. An odd tune started playing, as the flames continued to lap at my clothes.

"Round and round the merry go round"

Wait a minute, is that the boy I saw?

"The monkey chased the weasel"

What is he doing?

"The monkey thought it was all good fun"

Why is he singing this, what is happening!?

"POP GOES THE WIESEL"

Everything was red, blood red. The flames finally consumed me, my body was burning up, an unbearable heat. My hands charred a disgusting black.

(End of dream)

I woke up in a sweat, thank god. Might as well get ready its 11:39. My breath hitched in my throat as a looked down. There lay a music box drenched in blood,..... no it's my blood!? I felt around my bed sheet, discovering a bloodied knife, the cool, wet steel at my warm hands. I gulped, my body was rigged,someone slashed a knife through my arm?! And the music box, what? I turned the rusty old crank, probably not the best idea.
"Round and round the mulberry bush," wait this sounds fami- oh no no no. I pulled my hand away from the crank, but it kept turning on its own.
"The purple man chased the children," what is this song?! "The children thought it was all in good fun, till the purple man pulled out a large gun, POP GOES THE WEASEL!" I jumped back slamming my back against the headboard. The lid slowly popped open though, my eyes widened at the sight. There stepping out of the music box, was the boy from my dream.

"Sorry I'm late, excuse the blood, a day worker tried to throw me away, I just came to check on you dear, make it to your job dear (Y/N)."

"W-who are you and get out!"

"Is that a way to treat guests I-"

"You broke in, and WHAT IS GOING ON?!" The boy fixed the gloves on his arms, as he sighed.

"Dear, why are you so oblivious to these things, I'm Marionette and I came through that music box darling, now now I'm sorry but you know my name, and I can't let pest spread it or I'm thrown away" he growled. That was the last thing I heard before being consumed by darkness.

Marionette's POV

She toppled over unconscious. I whipped around to look at the clock, late I see, that's no fun. Should I wake her up, hmm well. Guess so? I let out a small sigh stepping over to her body. I titled me head. What to do, what to do? Well then, hopefully she doesn't mind ice water. I grabbed a glass of ice cold water and silently stepped over to her. I poured the water on her, and ran out out of there, I swear I was faster than that Foxy kid. Well then, once she comes the nightmares will be reality, they will pay.

(Y/N) POV

I woke up on the hardwood floor soaking wet and freezing. My clock was beeping like crazy and my head was throbbing. What the actual hell happened?! I stepped up, trying no to slip on the puddle of water beneath me. I yelped as I slipped and face planted onto the tile floor of my bathroom.
"Sh**" I whispered. I did my best to get up, and lumbered over to the shower. Late for work, craaaaaap. I stripped down and climbed into the shower. Right now I need to get ready as fast as I can. The warm water trickled down my cold body. I sighed, sometimes I wish I could be here relaxing, oh wait I'm late! I raced to get ready I checked the clock, 11:56. Oh god. I ran out and sprinted to the pizzeria.

Bonnie's POV

I waited on the stage in the pitch black darkness. I wish I could go back in time, and never hurt (Y/N) in the first place. I made a huge mistake, that a wish I could take back. I wish I could make the wrongs right, I wish I could've protected her! But that's all gone now, I'm a lingering soul in a suit serving him. The small doors clicked open and a girl with (H/L) (H/C) and sparkling (E/C) orbs stepped through the door. Wait a minute, the knew night guard we're supposed to kill is (Y/N)?! This is bad really bad. What if the others remember, what if I have to kill her?! Questions flew around in my mind as I watched the girl walk towards the office.

"Let the game, begin"

A/N:
Hey Angels long time no see! Sorry I haven't been updating, I'm stuck in the fandom of Homestuck and possibly going to make a Cronkri book I ship them so hard. Sorry if updates are slow. Anyways hope you enjoyed!
~Espi