Chapter 2: Can i Forgive?

"(Y/N) it's for you" (B/F/N) muttered. She/he handed me the phone.

"H-hello (Y/N) it's me B-Bonnie" the boy whispered.

"Oh it's you" I replied, venom dripping off my tone. Bonnie muttered something inaudible, before showering me with a wave of 'I'm guilty and I'm sorries'.

"Listen (Y/N) I'm sorry, I.. well.... I had t-to" Bonnie whispered.

"What do you mean by had to, you still hurt me and that's not the right" I responded harshly.

"Please I... I lo-" I hung up the phone not letting the boy finish.

"He's a jerk, beating you up and then asking you to forgive him, tsh" (B/F/N) said leaning against the wall. "If I were you I'd kick his sorry-" I covered his/her mouth.

"Enough is enough" I said before turning around and heading to the bathroom.

Bonnie's POV
"Please I... I lo-" she hung up "love you", I said head hung low. "Why did I do that, why am I so stupid" I cried out, thank god Chica, Foxy, and Freddy had left to find a job, particularly the one (Y/N) was talking about. I wonder how we aren't bullied, wait let me rephrase that, why aren't I bullied. I am the purple haired, magenta eyed freak who stutters way to much for his own good, I have a girl's name, I frequently wear bunny ears, and the list goes on and on. Hopefully (Y/N) got the job already and not with those guys. I hated them, but yet I grew up with them. They were like family and I couldn't abandon them.

*time skip*

Y/N POV

I looked at myself in the mirror, how could I have done that to Bonnie. I-i just was, ugh why is life so hard. I slouched against the door.

"Y/N come on, what about the job thing" came a muffled yell. Realization hit you as you unlocked the door, and bolted to Freddy FazBear's Pizza. You saw a way to familiar magenta haired boy standing outside. He glanced at you then looked away, his cheeks dusted pink.

"H-hi (Y/N)," Bonnie murmured.

"Hey"

"Listen (Y/N), I-I-I'm sorry ok"

"Sure". You walked into the restaurant doors, a warm gust of air hitting your face. Screaming laughing and running kids filled the open area. The animatronics moved singing. The animatronics were named after Freddy and the crew, his dad owned the place. Bonnie was the bunny with the guitar, suits him I guess, being shy and a pretty fast sprinter, but not as fast as foxy. Apparently, foxy was a pirate fox. Chica was the yellow chicken on stage, and Freddy front and center, of course.

"Excuse me miss are you here for a birthday" a short girl in a waiters' uniform asked. She walked over to you.

"No I'm here for the day shift job, please" I answered.

"Oh, day shift has been taken by Mr.Fazbear's son, but the night guard shift is always open" the girl responded, smiling.

"Crap, those (insert colorful word here)" you thought. "Ok" you said faking a smile.

"Great I'll tell Mr.Fazbear consider yourself our new night guard!"she said with to much enthusiasm. Well hopefully the games not real, it's fake, hopefully.

Hey Angels I'm am back with a new chapter but updates are going to be slow working on a bigger book 😄
~Espi