Chapter 9: Where we Left Off

Bonnie's POV

I screamed silently. Why? Why? Why was this all happening? My head was throbbing with intense pain, buzzing and rattling filled my mechanical ears and magma like heat seemed to be flowing through me. I wasn't human, why was I feeling this? Why did I long to see (Y/N) again? Why? That's all I could ask, why. Why? I slowly stumbled down the hallway, my vision murky, as if I had walked into a Rooney filled with honey. I walked, almost human feet clanking, almost human arms dangling weightlessly at my sides, almost human back hunched over. My ears made a clicking noise in time with the clank of my feet, as if I were in a marching band.

"I like that" I murmured, "Nice and steady." I felt calmer. I held on to the rhythmic sound of metal for peace. The only other thing that did that was (Y/N), her/his (hair texture of your choosing) (H/C), the glow of his/her (S/C) skin, her/his shining (E/C) eyes, it all would calm me down. I thought about him/her as I wondered aimlessly. "Goodbye" why I had muttered it, I have no clue, but it soothed the crackling bonfire in the pit of...wherever my stomach was.

Your POV

I couldn't sleep at all, at all. The thought of perpetually smiling, crying face of the puppet hovered around in my mind. It clouded the other thoughts. It was out of the pizzeria. The games...they...they...what about the music box...the children souls? Is he a kid or a teen like the others has been? The games wouldn't help me since most of the things that had been said weren't exactly true in my unfortunate case. I remember a roster on the table. I tried to recall the list of past employees that has signed up for this shift.

"Mike, Jeremy, Mark, Sean, Daniel, Phillip...and...." That was all I could remember. There were surely more I wasn't able to remember in my clogged mind and memory. "Scott Cawthon" I remembered one more name. He was the creator of those games, he had this experience? But Bonnie, Freddy, Chica, and Foxy all were alive back then, or were they. They all did bear an odd resemblance to the animatronics. No that was because of Freddy's father's design work based on them. "But what had haunted the pizzeria before" I asked aloud, thankfully, receiving no response.

"Well then"

(A/N: Hey guys, back with another chapter. Cheery ain't it? Thanks for staying here after that Hiatus type thing. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.)

~Espi