"Well right now we're in Beachwood Canyon. I've always liked it here. I - well the date idea was last minute, I'll admit. I didn't have time to make a reservation so I hope we can find somewhere to eat. I hope you don't mind. I've just been down lately an-"

"You don't need to explain, Harry," I cut him off. "I get it. I know you're going through a difficult time right now,"

He doesn't respond, but he twists his hand around to grab mine in his before bringing it to his lips. He places a soft kiss on the top of it, nearly melting my heart in the process. I feel like all of my emotions towards him are so cheesy but I don't mind.

We drive around for a couple more minutes before Harry settles into a parking spot outside of this fancy looking restaurant. It looks fairly crowded but hopefully they can take us in last minute.

My hand finds Harry's as soon as the both of us are out of the car, and we proceed into the dimly lit restaurant.

"Hello," Harry greets the hostess. She's a taller girl with long, black hair and bright, red lipstick on. She glances up at Harry, her eyes nearly bugging out of her head when she realizes who it is. "Do you have a table for two?"

"Oh, uh, let me check for you," she stammers. She taps away on her computer before a front takes over her face. "I'm sorry but it's about an hour and a half wait. I could try to talk to my manager though to see if we could make a table for you?"

"Oh no, it's okay. Thank you though. We'll make reservations and come back a different night," Harry politely tells her.

She nods and Harry leads me back out of the restaurant and to the car. He sighs heavily once we enter and runs a hand through his hair.

"I should have planned this better," he groans.

I place a hand on his thigh for reassurance. I can practically feel the frustration and nervousness radiating off of him.

"It'll be okay," I tell him. "We'll find a place. We just have to keep looking,"

...

Well it turns out nearly every restaurant within a five mile radius is not taking customers right now, or the wait is excessively long. We've been looking for what feels like forever and I can tell Harry is getting increasingly annoyed. He keeps sighing dramatically and fidgeting.

"Why don't we just go here?" I suggest to Harry, gesturing to the small coffee shop next to us as we walk down the sidewalk.

He looks at it before shrugging, a sad look on his face.

"It's a café," He replies. "Not a fancy restaurant like I wanted,"

I stop in my tracks, pulling Harry alongside me. His eyes barely meet my own but when they do I make sure to hold his gaze.

"I know you wanted to go somewhere fancy, but we can save that for another night. We only need the two of us to make it a special date. It doesn't matter where we go. Besides, maybe the...Beachwood Café will blow you away," I say after reading the small sign above us.

Harry gives me a half smile and nods his head.

"Okay," he replies.

The two of us enter the small shop and I'm pleasantly surprised at how cute it is. The floors are checkered blue and yellow and there are flower decorations everywhere. It's also pretty empty which I'm grateful for because Harry and I can stop looking for some place to eat. I know that he wanted to make this a special night, but I honestly don't need a fancy restaurant to make me happy. I just need him.

The two of us are greeted by a man with pink hair who leads us to a secluded booth by the far window. He places down two menus in front of us before disappearing once again.