I smile seeing Harry visibly in a better mood than he has been recently. I'm not sure if me agreeing to go on this date with him caused his shift in attitude, but I'm grateful he seems to be feeling better.

"This date night was your idea," I tell him, pulling apart from him.

He pouts.

"I know," he says, quietly. "Part of me just wants to take you right here right now but I think I'll let you get ready and then when we get home I'll make love to you to show you how much I truly adore you,"

My face heats up. We haven't had sex in a long time so the thought of being intimate again with him is both nerve-wracking and thrilling, and somehow even more so knowing that it is planned. I don't have time to overthink when it happens spontaneously, but now I feel the need to shower and make myself as presentable as possible.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you too, love bug," he replies.

I give him a quick peck before rolling off of him and getting off of the bed. My legs are numb from not having moved for hours, but I start to regain feeling as I putter around the room, looking for various articles of clothing and personal belongings.

I hurry to the shower, hoping Harry won't need another one since he already bathed when he woke up. I really don't want to hog the bathroom on him. I briefly contemplated asking to use a guest bathroom just in case but that all of my things are already here so it's just easier.

It doesn't take me as long as I thought to get ready. My shower is quick and I let my hair air dry, with the help of some products, while I do my makeup. Then I slip on one of the few dresses I own. It doesn't look awful, thank God. I've gained some weight since the last time I wore it but I hope Harry doesn't mind. I've been a bit self conscious about my appearance lately because of social media so I haven't been feeling as confident as I normally would.

I finally come out of the bathroom and find Harry standing in front of the closet, buttoning the buttons on his shirt. He's dressed rather simply, in a white button down and black slacks but he still manages to pull it off like he owns the look. Him in himself makes it unique.

His eyes snap over to me once I take a couple steps closer and a grin slowly spread on his face. Butterflies erupt in my stomach at the looks he's giving me. It's as if I'm the only one in the world he notices and cares about.

"You look beautiful," he tells me, causing me to blush.

I glance down, trying to push my unwanted thoughts to the back of my mind. Overall the dress fits me nicely. The light blue material hugs my waist, flaring out mid thigh. The v-neck shows a bit of cleavage but not overwhelmingly so, and the mid length sleeves flow nicely. 

"Thank you," I shyly respond. "So do you,"

Harry smiles genuinely, something I missed seeing the past few weeks.

"Are you ready to go, love? Or do you need a couple more minutes," he asks.

"I'm ready," I say.

I make sure I have my phone and clutch before Harry and I leave. He opts to take one of his nicer cars, a silver vintage Mercedes. It's quite stunning and I'm secretly pleased with his choice.

As we're driving into town, I toy with Harry's fingers that are lightly gripping my thigh. MY gaze is set out the window, looking out at the sun that is now setting. The sky is painted an array of colors, mainly pink and orange. It's quite pretty.

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry after about ten minutes of driving.

I glance over at him to see him shrug.