My Sexy, Possessive, Controlling, and Much Older Alpha Mate

(AN): Pic of Declan (Colin Farrell) on the side! ===>

*****************

PROLOGUE

I didn't intend on finding her. My mate, my love, and my future.

Especially at such an old age.

I was twenty eight. Normally if wolves don't find their mate by their mid-twenties they never would. I guess I was an exception.

However, there was a problem. As I looked at her from across the street, I realized she couldn't have been older than thirteen. 

I never hated the Moon Goddess as much as I hated her now. How could she match me with someone fifteen years younger than me? 

How was I supposed to bring her back to Ireland with me? She was a teenager. A damn child!

A child cannot help me run my pack... I thought ruefully. 

I watched her as she talked to one of her friends. She laughed as her friend whispered something in her ear, and then a boy, probably around her age, came up from behind her and started tickling her sides.

Before I could stop myself, I let out a low growl before reminding myself that that's all this boy was: a boy. He was no competition, certainly none I would have to worry about.

That's when a man about my age approached me.

"Hello, um... Alpha Miles?" He asked. I nodded my head and looked at him. When I turned back to my mate she was gone.

Panic exploded through me.

Where is she? My wolf demanded, and I could feel the panic coiling inside of me.

The man who had approached me lightly touched my shoulders, trying to get my attention.

"What?!?" I snapped at him. The man cowered slightly.

"Um... My Alpha., Alpha Grey told me to get you. He wants to talk about our treaty." He said quietly. After a moment, I reluctantly nodded my head.

"Fine. Lead me to him." I told him. The man turned around and started walking towards a diner on the other side of the street, and that's when my mate came running back to the picnic table she had been sitting at before.

Relief flooded through me and I began to follow the man. I would worry about that situtation later. We walked into the diner and I spotted his Alpha sitting by the window. 

I walked over to him and shook his hand.

"Well, it's nice to finally meet you, Alpha Miles." He said respectfully.

"You too. And please, call me Declan." I replied, just as politely.

I looked at the wolf sitting next to him. He stood and shook my hand as well.

"Meet my Beta, Victor Ross." Alpha Grey said. I nodded my head at him.

"Pleasure." I said, then I looked out the window to look at my mate. She was eating lunch with her friend.

"So about the treaty---" I started. Alpha Grey cut me off.

"We don't have to talk about that right now. Let's start off talking about something more... enjoyable." He said.

"Alright. How about you two tell me about yourselves?" I said, giving them something to talk about while I watched my mate, my thoughts consuming me.

How is this supposed to work? She'd probably want to stay here with her family. She probably has friends here, and she's probably enrolled in school. I thought.