♜ Chapter 16 ♜

Start from the beginning

Y/N sighed as she was sitting down in the library reading some books as she glanced at her phone ever now and then. She placed the pencil between her lips and nose trying to balance it multiple times but failed.

"Aigoo....what makes her so late! Can't she see I want to go already?" Y/N said furiously. She was opening random pages of some books until a girl came rushing toward her as she placed all of her items on the table.

"I am sorry Y/N for being late! I swear I got caught up in the traffic." Lia said. "Or more like you got caught up in making out with your new boyfriend?" Y/N said as she eyed Lia carefully.

"Who? Soobin?? Pffff girl.....he barely holds my hands in public, we didn't even share our first kiss yet! He is too shy...." Lia said. "Yeah, unlike Mark. I love him and adore him to the limit I am just ready to die for him....." Y/N said as her eyes shone brightly and there was a big smile on her face.

"But you two can't be together." Lia said. "Exactly." Y/N said as she clapped her hands and started to pack her items. "Where are you going?" Lia asked. "I am leaving." Y/N said. "But....we didn't start studying yet!" Lia said. "Yeah, and I already got bored so I am slacking off, good luck!" Y/N said as she waved at Lia and quickly left her behind.

She ran and jumped on the stair to slide down and ran before the traffic lights changed as she laughed at how the cars honked furiously at her actions.

She stopped at her favorite spot, the one she was going to go there to with Mark.

"Just imagine us two studying here together...." Y/N said as she waved her hand in front of the large sign of the college. She entered inside and everyone was giving her that weird look because why would a high school girl be in college? Well Y/N wanted to go to that spot and meet her boy.

Y/N

Are you there yet?

Mark

Where?

What are you talking about?

Y/N

Um.....

Did you already forget about our meeting 😐?

Mark

What meeting?

Wait Y/N don't leave me on read!

....

I AM REALLY SORRY I FORGOT ALL ABOUT IT SINCE I WAS TOO WARPED UP WITH MY LAST CHECK UP AND ALL THE PILLS AND MEDICINE I HAD TO GET.