♜ Chapter 10 ♜

"I already asked Ryujin to pack all of your items. Tell me if you need anything else." Taehyun said. "Isn't there any other way we can defeat that enemy of yours without me going far away from you?" Y/N asked as she held back her tears.

"Listen, it's not just about you getting killed, I might get killed too since this opponent is too dangerous so stop acting like a child and do what I told you to do." Taehyun said.

Y/N started crying and turned around angrily as she opened the door and went outside. Taehyun sighed as he lied back on his bed and got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook

I heard you got in an accident....

Are you okay?

Taehyun

Stop acting innocently

I know you are the one behind this.

Jungkook

I already told you I am not behind being the leader anymore!

I swear.

Taehyun

Then who the hell shoot me there?

A ghost? You know it can't be seung-hyun.

He doesn't like to go easy on anyone, specially me.

Jungkook

It was Sangmi! But please don't harm her....

I will take the full responsibility for it.

Taehyun

How of a fool are you?

She is using you idiot!

She will throw you the same way she did with me when you are not useful any longer.

Jungkook

You know that I already fell under her spell.

She is my everything and I will work hard to not spill any blood while keeping her.

Taehyun

That is your choice at the end.

Next time, she won't just run away and hide behind her man.

Taehyun sighed as he threw his phone and turned around multiple times trying to sleep but failed.