9

All the Lion's eyes glowed as each Paladin approached their Lion and soon each Paladin heard their voices speak and welcome them.

The Black Lion spoke in a gruff voice and greeted Keith.  "Hello, Keith." It spoke as Keith ran up to the Lion.  "How uh, do you do." Keith said smiling up to the Lion.  "Come.  Sit" The Lion said as  a pillow appeared behind Keith and Keith sat down.  "So... how are you doing?" Keith marveled at the Lion's size.  "Well you should know Keith.  We're suppose to be connected."  Keith felt a rush of pride and sensibility.  "Wow... so may I ask your name?" Keith said smiling up to the Lion.  The Lion looked down, and as a wave of happiness flooded between them, the Black Lion proudly said his name.  "My name is Aren."  "Aren". Keith smiled as he ran towards towards the Black Lion to pilot out of Space.  

Hunk was huffing and puffing till there were food and a seat waiting for him in front of the Yellow  Lion.  "Such a hike huh Hunk?" the Yellow Lion grumbled in the deepest voice Hunk had ever heard.  "You betcha!  You want some?" Hunk said in between bites.  "Thank you for the offer, but no thanks." the Yellow Lion chuckled.  Both pilot and mech felt waves of happiness as they picnicked together and Hunk laid out some jokes to tell the Yellow Lion.  "Hey, I never caught your name." Hunk laughed as he picked up the last jelly tart.  "Hahaha.  It's Brene." The Yellow Lion chuckled.  "Let's blow this joint Brene!!" Hunk laughed as he ran towards Brene and they flew out into the sky without some wrecking of rocks of course.  

Pidge laughed and played around in the wild flowers and inhaled it's smell.  "How do you fair Pidge?" The Green Lion chuckled in an earthly and motherly voice.  "It's amazing!  All these plants, flowers, and wildlife." Pidge beamed at the Green Lion while animals played with both of them.  Pidge and her Lion played and rested in the shade and the Lion rested while Pidge wrote about the plants in her journal.  "I must take a picture of our connection!" Pidge said taking out her camera and posed with her Lion.  "Tell me your name so I can input it here." Pidge smiled at her Lion.  "Junix." The Lion said purring.  "Come on Junix.  Let's get outta here." Pidge smiled and ran into Junix and let Junix roar which allowed the dome of vines to part and Pidge and Junix shot out, flying to the sky.  

Lance was gasping and taking in breaths in front of the Red Lion.  "Hahaha.  Great job Lance.  I'm very proud of you."  The Red Lion chuckled.  "Here.  Have a break." A pillow appeared next to Lance and allowed him to sit down.  "Oh god thank you.  I don't know how you can stay here." Lance breathlessly said, as he motioned to the volcano and lava.  "Oh please.  If I can handle it, you can handle it.  Now you want to play?" the Red Lion motioned to a soccer ball.  "OH YEAH!  LET'S GO!" Lance laughed and started to play with the Red Lion.  After a few rounds, Lance was getting a bit tired, and the Lion neither Lance realized the rock was getting smaller by the minute.  Lance slipped and almost fell in the lava.  "Stupid boy!" The Red Lion grumbled as she caught him with her jaws and lectured Lance and yelled at him to be more careful.  "Yeah, yeah, whatever.  Mom." Lance chuckled.  "I have a name stupid boy."  "Then stop calling me stupid boy and tell me your name!" Lance laughed and stood up.  "Uada." The Red Lion laughed and Lance ran in to pilot Uada out and head to the sky, while in the background, the volcano erupted.  

Allura slipped in the small, shallow river several times.  Allura became frustrated and kicked up some water and walked in the shallow water.  The Blue Lion was sitting in front of a waterfall.  "I see your a little wet." The Blue Lion chuckled and glanced at Allura's boots.  "Oh hahaha." Allura chuckled sarcastically.  "Come.  You must be tired, and I'll dry you off."  The Blue Lion offered and blew a cold wind that made Allura shiver but then the Blue Lion let the sun shine on Allura.  "Thank you."  Allura smiled.  "Anything for my pilot.  I do apologize, it's been long since I talked to my pilot." the Blue Lion apologized.  "It's alright.  Is it alright if we listen to the waterfall and the animals around us?"  Allura asked laying down on the grass and looking at the sky.  "If that's what you wish." the Blue Lion purred.  Allura played music to her Lion and the animals, and meditated near the water.  "Alright.  I think we're done here.  "Let's go home...?" Allura asked, for the Blue Lion's name and confirmation.  "Uva." The Blue Lion replied as Allura went inside and headed for the sky with the river splashing behind them.