Death

"So little brother," I said. "Who said you're older than me? We're twins!" He explained. "But I'm older by 2 minutes," I sneered. "So you're Victor krum?" Ron asked, still dumbfounded. "God keep up Ronald," Hermione snapped. "I like you," I told her and she laughed. "You at Quidditch?" I asked Harry. "He's a great seeker," Ron said. "But not as good as you, because you're victor krum," Ron said quickly.
"Oh ron, I think your in love," I teased. "I'm a seeker," he stated. "She's an awesome beater," Victor told them. " really?" Hermione asked. "Really really," I answered.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"So how did you survive Voldemort?" Harry asked. "Same way you did," I answered. He pushed his hair off of his forehead revealing the lightening bolt scar. I pulled my hair back over my shoulder, revealing a lightening bolt stretching from my neck to my collarbone.
"Harry, I'm going to tell you that the only reason you survived that night was because of me." I told him. "How?" He asked. "Voldemort tried to kill you first but I threw a teddy bear at him and it distracted him enough to weaken the spell. The spell rebounded on him...." I stopped. "You ok Vic?" Victor asked me.
"Harry, I lied. You were the boy that lived. I-I died that night." I said. He gasped. "What?!" He cried. The spell rebounded yes, but I got thee worst of it. Dumbledore brought me back to life when he visited the house and he sent me to Durmstrang." I sighed. "How does dying feel like?" Ron asked. I hit him.