Torture

It's been two days. Two days since I was a flipping idiot and got us caught. Sirius and I have been tortured ruthlessly all day. What's the worst torture is that Harry has made no attempt to rescue me or Sirius.
"Well, well," Voldemort's voice echoed. I've been here for two days and have heard that voice everyday but it still sent uncomfortable shivers down my spine.
"This torturing thing is a lot of work." He said, sighing. So then just stop!!!! I thought. "Do not mention me no matter what!" Ivy hissed inside my brain, as if he could hear her. "Oh is the big bad Ivy scared?" I asked in a baby voice.
"Stop! He could kill you!" She said. "So now you care about me?" I asked. "Don't play with me Victoria." She said trough gritted teeth. "You don't seem like the playing type anyway." I huffed and cut off the connection.
"I know my dear sister is in you. Oh Ivy? Come out come out." He said playfully, but in his eyes I saw murder.
"IVY!!!!!!!" He bellowed and I whimpered and shrank back in fear. Ivy remained silent. "Continuing as what I was saying before: torturing you is entertaining g but also too much work." He sighed. "It's too much work to be in pain and scream every five minutes too." I said, rolling my eyes. His jaw visibly clenched.
"But, I can call some help down." He said with an evil glint in his black eyes. Soon I heard footsteps and three people walked into a room. One was Lucious Malfoy, Graybeard, and Bellatrix.
Beatrix's eyes immediately grew with anger when she saw me and she turned to Voldemort. "How could you! She's my niece! I have followed you through everything Tom Riddle, but I will not let you harm my niece!" She yelled. I almost smiled. Almost.
"Bellatrix, she is my only way of finding Harry." Voldemort said, his voice on he verge of yelling. "You won't get Harry. He hates me now." I said. Suddenly I was slapped in the face. I fell to the ground as pain Courses on my cheek.
Graybeard yanked my hair and I whimpered. "You will not disrespect the Dark Lord!" He bellowed in my face. He was then thrown into a wall my Bellatrix. "Don't touch her you filthy half breed!" She growled.
"ENOUGH!" Voldemort yelled. Bellatrix stopped. "Victoria. Tell me where Harry is or I'll kill you." He said. "Harry is in Candyland." I replied. He growled at my answer.
"You know what?" He asked me. "What?" I asked uneasily. "I'll sweeten the deal." He said. He yanked Bellatrix's arm and pointed his wand to her neck. "It you or her." he said. "Master.." She chocked out, stunned.
"Don't hurt her." I said. "So it's you then?" He clarified. I nodded. He tossed Bellatrix aside and she pounce up like a cat.
"I'm going to enjoy this." He said. He cast the crucio curse and my body twisted in pain. Suddenly I felt airy and light. Is this death? The. She spoke.
"Hello brother." Ivy said. Except it wasn't in my head. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful woman. She has Ivory skin, high cheekbones, dark green eyes, Wavy black hair that descended to her waist, and she wore a long sleeved, floor lenthed black dress. She had a black scar of thorns that twisted around her arm and curled around her fingers. Her fingers held a ring of rubies.
For once I saw fear in Voldemort's eyes.