Flashbacks and Battles

"Reducto!" Voldemort yelled. Ivy flew back into the wall and curled up in pain. "I told you not to mess with me baby sister." He smirked.
Ivy stumbled up, clearly weak. She kept flickering, like a breaking projected image.
Voldemort chuckled at her weakness. She stood up. "Enmothupagino." She said, wincing at the movement and effort. Voldemort collapsed to the ground and wailed. He covered his ears. "What was that spell?" I asked hermione.
"Enmothupagino curse. It makes someone see their past in the most painful way possible." she explained. I nodded.
"You- you- " He growled. "Yes Tommy. Me: your sister Ivy. The one you killed. And who is about to get her revenge." She smirked. "Oh and Tom?" Ivy asked. He looked at her with pure hatred.
"We're twins. I'm not your baby sister. Plus I'm 15 minutes older than you." She sneered.
"Age doesn't matter, only skill." He said. "Good thing I'm better than you also brother." She smirked. "But whose name strikes so much fear in everyone that they call me 'he who must not be named?'" Voldemort asked.
"Do not get a big head. They just find your name so revolting that they don't want to vomit every time they say it." Ivy said.
"Do you have a death wish sister?" He asked. "I'm already dead you idiot." She said. Not everyone could tell, but Ivy was stalling until she regained her strength.
"So. You claim that you're the most powerful wizard in the world correct?" Voldemort clarified. Ivy groaned. "Yes! God even know you're slow." She hissed.
"So if you're so powerful, then how did I killed you?"he asked. "Luck?" She asked. "Try again." He said. "Um, eh", Ivy stuttered. "Oh look! I finally got Ivy to shut up! You're welcome everybody!" He sneered.
"Now, to completely erase you from existence," he started. "Wait!" She yelled. Voldemort lowered his wand. "What now!?" He yelled.
"If your so powerful, than why did mother teach me ancient curses and not you?" Ivy snapped. "She just thought you needed more help than me." He shot back. "Oh really? Because she said that I was so far along as a young hold that she would teach me, while you were figuring out how to even pronounce expeliarmus." She said.
Come on Ivy, I thought. Build up your energy.
"No true!" He cried, stomping his foot like a four year old. Normally I would laugh, but he could kill me with a flick of his wand so I didn't open my mouth.
"Don't be a baby!" Ivy said. "It's not like I told them that you slept with a teddy bear until you were 14." Ivy said. He turned red with anger and embarrassment. "You're a liar." He growled. "And I'm going to finish you off." he said.
"Reducto!" He bellowed. Ivy blocked it. "Ageriis!"
"Dephora!"
"Axcepentoas!"
"Geohorax!"
He let out a string on curses. Ivy blocked them all. "Yes! Good job brother! You can pronounce them now!" She clapped mockingly.
"My turn." She said, an evil and murderous glint in her eye. "Shavanxnaisnsm Bxnkmsmkio. Hmmis ahkl!" She said, her voice rising. Black light shot from her fingers. They wrapped like arms around Voldemort's throat. "Eggmaphora." He wheezed.
A giant snake made of green smoke, bit the hand off of its masters throat, and slithered fast towards Ivy. "Eggmaphora." She also said. A panther made of black smoke battled with the snake. The snake killed the Panther and they both disintegrated.
Ivy growled. "You're dead." She threatened. "Oh sissy," Voldemort said. "Don't you remember? The day you died?" He asked. "Gapgi," he said. The spell hit Ivy and she screamed.
...
IVY POV
I was in a tunnel again. Voldemort was across from me, our dead parents to the side. "What did you do? I cried. "I need power." he said. "So you killed them? For their power!?" I shrieked. Tears rolled down my face, tears of anger and sadness.
"Duh Ivy. God you're so slow sometimes." he replied. "Can't you get them back to life?" I asked weakly. "there's one way." My brother answered.
"What?" I asked. "Suck your power and give it to them." He explained. "Do it." I said. He smirked. He muttered a spell and I felt the power suck out of me. But my parents didn't wake up. "Love is for the weak Ivy. Try to learn that more when you're dead." He sneered. And I died. The world became bright and I felt no more physical pain.
But my heart broke when my brother killed me. The same brother that sat on the roof with me and made shapes out of clouds and stars. The same brother that I shared a room with when we were babies. The same brother that played with horses with me when we were young. The same brother that killed our parents. The same brother that killed me. My brother was not Tommy Marvolo Riddle, the Tommy I grew up with.
He was Voldemort. And I was going to get my revenge.