Quidditch

"I cannot believe you told Snape off!" Ron exclaimed while we were walking through the hallway. "I didn't tell him off, just simply, corrected him for his mistakes," I said and high fived Hermione.
"Where to next?" I asked them. "Broom lessons," Harry answered. "Wait don't you have a Quidditch team?" I asked. "of course, but Madam Hooch wants all of the students to actually learn the game." Ron replied. I nodded and followed them out to the playing field.
...........
"Alright I'm putting you all into teams. Oliver Wood stand to my right and Ronald Weasley to my left. you two are the keepers." Madam Hooch said. She was a tall woman with spiky gray hair and yellow cat like eyes.
"For chasers, I want Angelina Ridda, Frank Cath, and Wilson Harris on Oliver's team while Genevieve Blake, Katie Zend, and Tyler Bartnet will be on Ron's," she paused. "For Beaters I want Jason Peal and Victoria Potter on Oliver's team and Maximus Leo and David Henry on Ron's team.
"Finally Harry Potter will be seeker for Wood, and Draco Malfoy will be seeker for Weasley." "Now let's have a good match!" She yelled and blew the whistle.
I flew with the bludger and chucked
It at one of the players. he toppled off of his broom but quickly got on again.
Suddenly something hold with wings whizzed passed my ear. "Harry!" I yelled, pointing to the snitch. His eyes lit up and he chased after it. Unfortunately, an opponent beater spotted him and raised to throw his bludger. I chucked mind and it collided with his. I then knocked him off of his broom with a "shoulder nudge." OKAY! It was a two hand push.
"Game over! Wood's team wins," Madam Hooch declared and a mix of boos and cheers were heard.
.......
After changing back into my Durmstrang clothes, I waited for my friends by the door. "So you're the mysterious other twin of Potter," a white blond haired boy asked. I recognized him as Draco Malfoy. "What about it?" I asked, not liking the way that he spat out my last name. "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to-" I stopped him. "Listen that's sweet and all, but I'm not going I be here long soooo.." I trailed off, trying to rejects him smoothly.
"Whatever. I wouldn't want to date a mud blood in the first place," he smirked. I felt
My hair turn bright red. Great there goes that disguise. "Oh my god Draco! Her hair!" A chubby friend of his gasped.
"Yeah, my hair changes colors based on emotion. Want to see me when I REALLY get ticked off?" I glared at him. I got close to his face. "Insult me and my brother again and it will be the last thing you ever say," I snapped.
"ooh a girl!" Draco said sarcastically.
I socked him in the nose and heard a crack. Yay I broke it. Je stood there screaming. "Calm down you big baby," I laughed.
...
"I cannot believe you broke his nose. You know his father will kill you right?" Ron said. "Oh Ronald," I said putting a hand in his shoulder. "If Voldemort couldn't kill me, I'm pretty much invincible." I laughed.