The Start

Students screamed and ran behind teachers. "Victoria!" Hermione yelled, grabbing my arm and yanking me out of the way just as a spell hit the spot where I just was.
"Thanks." I said to her. "Anytime." She smiled. her face transformed into horror as Voldemort's snake, Nagini, bit her foot. "Hermione!" I yelled. She
Fell to the ground in pain and held her foot as I saw blood seeping onto the ground.
Than things started moving in fast motion. I knelt down besides her and checked out the wound. Two puncture marks with red blood pouring out. Then the snake's venom kicked in and Hermione wailed in pain. I saw Ron cast a spell on the snake and Nagini flew across the room, landing in an unconscious heap on the ground.
I transformed into a black wolf and carried Hermione on my back. She whimpered and I felt the blood trickled on my side from her wound.
I sprinted, dodging dead bodies from both sides, soaring spells, and an angry Voldemort.I carried Hermione to another room, where there was no fighting, but crumbled stone.
I gently sat her on the ground. I transformed back into myself. She looked at me weirdly, wincing. I tried a healing spell, but nothing worked. Hermione was close to blacking out and the screams of my fellow students didn't help matters.
"Ivy!" I yelled. "Wha?! I was sleeping!" She growled. "You sleep in my head?" I asked. "Duh." She replied. "But how-"
"Did you need something from me, or did you just want to chat?" She asked bitterly. "My friend- your brother's snake- bit her and no spells will work." I said.
"I'm coming! Jeesch...finish a sentence for once..." her voice trailed off and soon Ivy was visibly and physically in front of me.
"This her?" Ivy asked. I looked around the hallway. "there's no one we in extreme pain here Ivy. So DUH!" I yelled. "Look, do you want my help or not?" Ivy asked. "Okay! I'm sorry! Just please help me!" I shouted.
She smiled. "Dermabth vi Bertguria San ban paletic." She murmured. Black mist started coming from her hands and wrapped around Hermione's foot. Slowly all of the puncture holes filled in, and Hermione stopped screaming. At this point, my friend had passed out, which I believe is for the best.
Ivy and I dragged her into a closet, where she wouldn't be found. Just in case, Ivy put an ancient lock on the door. Then we set off to find Voldemort and end this.
...
"AVADA KADAVERA!" Voldemort yelled, killing a hufflepuff student. "Oh Voldemort," Ivy said, humor laced in her voice. The spells stopped, and it was like a movie when the hero walks in. Except Ivy wasn't a "good guy". She just hated Voldemort more than we did.
"Nagini." Voldemort called and his snake slithered over to him. "Oh Tom, you still have that old thing. Didn't you name it after grandma?" She asked.
"NO!" Voldemort yelled. " I'm pretty sure you did. You and grandma had this special connection." Ivy smirked. Clearly her biggest weapon was making her opponent squirm.
"You're just jealous because she liked me more than you." Voldemort said. If my classmates weren't laying dead on the ground along with a few death eaters, and they weren't both evil and the most feared people on earth, than I would've thought that Voldemort and Ivy were five years olds on a playground.
"Yes. I do recall that because I killed her cat, she did like you more than me." Ivy said. He sneered in triumph. "But then I killed her so it's fine." Ivy said. His smile dropped into a scowl.
"You killed your own grandma." he said. "You killed your own parents." She shot back. "And your own sister." She said angrily. "Stop having a pity party for yourself Ivy, no one is even going to care." He said.
"Stupify!" She shot. He blocked it but stumbled. "How dare you hit the dark lord." Bellatrix yelled. "Oh save it Bella, we all know you were named after a cat and your basically a pet to Tommy." Ivy said.Bellatrix cowered. For ten minutes brother and sister duked it out. That's when I saw the similarities between Voldemort, Ivy, Harry and I.
We were twins, both of us and both brothers wanted us to stay dead. I was not going to let this be Harry and I.