Chapter 1g: Class Trial Part 1

Start from the beginning

Monospeaker: "Well, I wouldn't want Eraser to get left out just because he died y'know? Anyway, you guys should begin! First up, the summary of the case!"

Tennis Ball: "Summary?! There was barely any evidence...How would we be able to make a summary of the case?"

Monospeaker: "Wow! You kids are so ungrateful! Ugh, fine! Discuss whatever you guys want."

Spongy: "What do we talk about then?"

Teardrop scribbled something very quickly on her notepad and handed it over to Coiny, who was to her left.

Coiny: "Uh, TD wrote that we could talk about, what does that say? Ali-bees?"

Golfball: "Alibis..?"

Coiny: "What? Yeah that. What even is an alibi?"

Flower: "I know! It's like, what you were doing when Eraser got murdered!!"

Tennis Ball: "...In other words, what you were doing around the time of murder. It helps us figure out who's innocent and who we can suspect."

Pin: "The Monospeaker file says the murder occurred at 1:07 am, right? So we just have to say what we were doing at that time?"

Tennis Ball: "Around that time, yes."

Pin: "I was just in my room. I think we all were. Most of us, at least."

Everyone nodded. Even I was in my room at that time. Will alibis be useful in this trial...?

Pen: "Before nighttime...."

Needle: "Huh? What did you say Pen? Before nighttime? Are you saying we should say what we were doing before nighttime?"

Pen: "Yeah..."

Blocky: "The murder happened after nighttime though. What's us saying what we were doing before gonna do?"

Pen: "I'm just..curious..."

Leafy: "I was just in my room the whole time...Not very helpful, sorry.."

Needle: "Oh! I was hanging out with Coiny and Pin in my room! I was teaching them how to make a quilt. We kept doing that until the nighttime announcement.

Coiny: "My quilt turned out so awesome!"

Needle: "It was definitely....something..."

Tennis Ball: "Rocky and I were in the warehouse until the nighttime announcement. We saw SB there too. He stayed all the way until the nighttime announcement as well."

Blocky: "Woody and Spongy and I were setting up a prank right in front of Flower's door! Woody built some weird device that would spray water on Flower whenever she opened her door! We waited for like 30 minutes, but she never came. Then we heard the nighttime announcement and just decided to go back to our rooms.."

Flower: "You did WHAT?! Is that why I got sprayed with water last night?!"

Blocky: "Aw man, we didn't get to see your reaction. What a bummer. Where were you anyways?"