"The teachers gave us a break today. Today's wartime" Zoe replied, showing a face of revenge (if it's even possible)

"So it's a full-time battle? not half time?" I said, still confused at myself.

"Yeah, today we have no class, just war, and we made some new and harmful weapons."

"Wait. What?" I said.

"Were using toxic gas."

"What? We can't kill the students! you're going to get kicked out of spy school!"

"Relax, its the itching gas, just harmless, it wears off. I found it from this kid named Dillian, and stole a pack from it. I then transferred and copied the chemical into our own hands."

"Oh," was my only comeback.

"We need to get more troops, Lila, can you get some more?" Zoe said.

"What am I, chopped liver?" Lila replied. She then headed towards where the extra troops were.

"You should be easy on them. The wars not that serious."

"it is, Ben just betrayed us," Zoe replied.

"I don't wanna ruffle any feathers," I said.

"THE FEATHERS ARE ALREADY RUFFLED!" (I think you know where that quote came from :p) "I backed down. "Zoe, your having anger issues."

Zoe ignored me. "Lila got more troops, and we were ready for the attack."

I didn't feel about going to war. It was a ruthless, despicable thing to do.

I wanted to stop the war, but you couldn't stop it. We started the war, attacking Ben, Chip, and Mike first, although I didn't attack.

And also, Zoe kept on forcing me too.

We all got ready. Most of the students had the toxic allergy gas guns in their hands. I decided that I should use a paintball gun. I didn't want to hurt one of my friends.

Zoe was still mad that Ben betrayed her.

"Ok, so we'll sneak into their dorms. Each of you will attack them when you reach inside, and then force themselves to surrender, or get gassed."

I looked around; Erica was nowhere to be seen. I wondered where she was.

Zoe gave us a signal, and we went inside of the southern territory. We then went to the dorms.

Ben POV

I was about to wake up when I heard some quiet footsteps. I immediately knew that it was the Yankees and got my foam gun.

I then hid beside the door, waiting for my first victim. The door started to creak open, revealing a Yankee student. I shot my foam gun in his face. He began to scream. I looked closer at him. It was Jawa.

"huh?" I said.

"Oh hi," Jawa said. I decked him in the face. "Hey, hey, Im not gonna hurt you," He said. "Im sorry that we betrayed you."

I was sort of shocked.

"Wait, then what are the other people doing in our dorms?" I said suspiciously.

"They're getting revenge on you guys, I didn't want to go to war, but Zoe kept forcing me too."

I heard more footsteps. "So, join our side?" I said.

"Um, I don't know about that, I just want to end the war" "yeah, me too," I said. "But we can't stop it, like all the others said"

"Yeah, there needs to be a winner to stop it, which means going all though the war," Jawa said. "Maybe I'll join you guys."

"Maybe you can be a double agent or something, like bring back information for us so that we can win the war."

"True," Jawa said.

But then I thought of one terrible thought. "Is Erica ok?" I said.

"I don't know, shes acting these days strangely. Also, she's not with us most of the time."

"I know, I've heard of it too," I said.

"I guess I'll join, but if Zoe found out, Im toast."

All of a sudden, a student came inside the room. He was a Yankee, and fired some type of gas at me. I started to itch.

I itched and itched and itched. Then, the student knocked me unconscious.

I woke up in my bed. Everybody was gone. What happened? I thought. I woke up and saw the room a complete mess, did Jawa betray me?
I opened the door. The Yankees had taken the toll; every dorm was messed up and was attacked. The Rebels were groaning.

"What happened?" Chip said. He had been sleeping since the whole battle happened.

"The Yankees attacked us last night," Mike said, groaning even more when he looked at his room. Clothes and everything was strewn everywhere.

"I guess the Yankees did kick our butt this time," Chip said.

"But there is one thing," I said. "Jawa said Erica wasn't in the battle, where could she be?"

(Heheheheh CLifffffyyyyy next chapter coming sooonnnn!)