Chp8: Date (2)

Leon's POV:

Vilu: Yes!!~She said hugging me.~
We walked back hand in hand, and I drove Vilu home. I walked Vilu to her front door.....

Vilu: Do you want to come inside?~She asked.~
Leon: OK, I'll come if you ask your dad about the studio.~I asked.~
Vilu: OK, but then you'll help me practice this week.~She asked smirking.~
Leon: Fine, I'll help you. Not that you need any beautiful.~I said flirting.~

I saw her blush.. She then knocked on the door, and Herman opened it.

Herman: Hello Vilu. Come on, it's getting late. Bye Leon.~He said hurrying to get Vilu out of my sight, mean much!~
Vilu: Actually, dad I wanted to ask you if you if I could join the studio. Dad, I love music and it is my passion.~She said pleading.~
Leon: Yeah, please Mr.Herman. She is really talented, and...........~I was cut off by her dad.~
Herman: Yes, Vilu you can go. I just have one question, why are you guys holding hands!~He screamed the last part.~

Vilu and I just looked at our hands intertwined, and Vilu answered after a few seconds.

Vilu: Dad..... Leon and I are dating, and you need to respect that.~She said smiling and looking at me.~
Herman: OK, Leon meet me at 4 tomorrow. ~He said.~
Vilu: No, dad no! ~She complained worrying.~
Leon: What, why. What's going on.~I asked both of them.~
Herman: Remember that small talk we had this afternoon, weir gonna have a longer talk tomorrow. If you want to date my daughter.~He said.~
Vilu: Come on dad. I've known Leon since like forever. Why do you have to do this to him?~She asked complaining.~
Herman: OK, Leon. You can come by tomorrow to help Vilu practice. We can leave the talk. As long as you promise you'll never hurt Vilu.~
Leon: I promise sir. I love your daughter very much. Bye Vilu.~I said, kissed Vilu on the check, and drove home.

I had the best first date with Vilu, and she's perfect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks again for reading. I'll update later. Bye😄