Chp3: 15 Years Old

Leon's POV:

It's been 8 years since Violetta left. I'm still friends with Maxi, Broadway, Diego, and Andres. I just really miss Vilu. Every year, I'd call Vilu less. I either beg and fight with Vilu to come visit, or its Vilu who has a mental breakdown. I'm really into the guitar, I'm gonna join Studio 21 when I'm 17. Right now, I'm having lunch alone at school. Wait.. Don't tell me that is...... Yep, it is.....

Ludmilla: Hey Lion! Still sulking over poor pathetic, Vilu? ~She said smirking~
Leon: None of your business! What do you want Ludm......~I was interrupted by her annoying voice again~
Lumilla: Do you want to be popular? ~She asked out of the blue~
Leon: Yeah, why are you asking? ~I asked confused~
Ludmilla: I want you to date me! Once everybody sees us, they'll think weir superior! ~She said, while Naty was rolling her eyes~
Leon: Why would I want to do that..... You know what? OK, but if I turn vain because of you. I'm out!
Ludmilla: Good! Ludmilla is out!~She said clicking her fingers and walking out~

Now I miss Vilu, ALOT!

Violetta's POV:

Leon doesn't call me anymore? I have mental breakdowns..... I'm 15 now, WOW! I haven't made one single friends here in New York! My dad said weir going home when I'm 16. I really can't tell Leon because I got so angry at him one time, I accidently deleted his number. I think he did the same! I can't wait to go back and meet Leon, I hope he is still there?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Leon really be there? OK, many I'm just gonna add one stage in their life when their apart. But, most importantly. Will they meet again? Enjoy!😄