Chp1: Talking

~Leon's POV~

Today was just another normal day in Buenos Aries. It was sunny and a little breezy. Violetta invited me over to her house. She said she had something 👉IMPORTANT👈 to tell me? Thoughts were running threw my head as my mom and I knocked on the door.

Herman: Hello! Come in, come in. Leon, Vilu (Violetta) is in her room. ~ throwing eye signals towards Leon's mom.~

I didn't reply, I just walked up the stairs to hear what she had to tell me. I see the door open, and I walk in to find bags filled with objects. Vilu didn't notice me yet?

Leon: Hey Vilu!
Vilu: Ohh hey Leon! ~She had a sad expression on her face~
Leon: Sooooooooo, what did you need to tell me?
Vilu: Leon.......I..... I'm......I'mMoving...............................Far Away....... ~Struggling to get the words out~
Leon: What!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD YOU DK THIS TO ME! CAN WE ATLEAST TEXT!? SEND LETTERS!? SKYPE!? WHY ARE YOU MOVING!? IS IT BECAUSE THAT ONE TIME I ACCEDENTLY BROKE YOUR GRANDMA'S VASE!? WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!? ~He said as fast as he could~
Vilu: Slow down Leon!! The reason I'm moving is because I'm going with my dad to New York. He has this stupid Business deal! I know we have been best friends since like fore ever, that's why my dad gave me a phone to text you. I'm REALLY, REALLY sorry about leaving. Forgive C's? ~ She said sadly, yet calmly?~
Leon: OK, I'll let you go as long as you will come back? Promise?~ He said holding out his pinky~
Vilu: I can't promise that Leon. Can you be strong for me, I'm really struggling to hide my tears right now!~She said tearing up~
Leon: Young lady....... Don't.....Don't cry...........~He said tearing up too. Both walking up to hug each other.~
Vilu: I'm gonna miss you so much FrogHead!
Leon: I'm gonna miss you too BubbleToes! ~Still hugging each other!~
Herman: Vilu, it's time to go to the airport. Leon, you can come with. ~He said leaning on the door~
Vilu: Go to the car, I'll be there in a few minutes! Leon can help me with the bags, right Leon?~She said looking at Leon, who was lost in his day thought.~
Leon: Uhhh.. What! Oh, yeah. I'll help Vilu! ~Putting on the fakest smile anyone has ever seen~
Hermen:Ok! What ever you say! ~He said leaving~
Leon: Are you sure you want to go, we could always beat up the old man!
Vilu: Sorry, but no. Also, my dad is not old! He is........ Uhhh uhhhhhhh...... Yeah, your right! He's probably in his One hundred Twenties. ~She said joking.~
Leon: Awhhhhh..... OK! Let's go. ~They both started picking up ALL the bags, and took them to the car~

I saw Vilu standing in front of the house for a few seconds. She's probably admiring her beautiful, yet luxurious house. It's probably still hard on Vilu, since her mom abandoned her and her dad. Before we knew it, we we saying our good-byes to each other. Herman and my mom gave Vilu and I a second to say our SPEACIAL good-byes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter! Wow! It's takes a long time to write!! I'll get used to it. Sorry if it's a short chapter to you. Please comment on how I did on my first ever written chapter, of this book of course. (I've written books for school before). Also, leave a like! Next chapter might be short, SORRY! Hope you enjoyed!😄😄😄😄😄