Knowing (Info)

I'd just like to say, this is my first Fanfiction! Just saying, I like proper GRAMMER too. Most of the time it's gonna be Leon's POV. So, it's goanna be a guy's perspective. I'm pretending I'm Leon. Violetta is Beautiful!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leon: 7 year old (I'll tell you when he might or might not be older! Hint!) His best friend is Violetta. He is sometimes full of himself, but he is kind-hearted and romantic. He feels VERY sad when Violetta moves away.

Violetta: 7 year old (I'll tell you when she might or might not be older! Hint!) Her best friend is Leon. She is VERY beautiful, and romantic. She is also very kind. She moves to New York with her father (Mother left them😡).

Herman: Takes Violetta to New York for her better being, and for his high-paying buissness deal. He is very overprotective of Violetta.

Maxi: 7 year old who grows up with Leon. His best friends are Leon, Andrew, Diego, Fran, Cami, and Broadway.

Fran: 7 year old who grows up with Leon, Cami, and Maxi. Her best friends are Violetta and Cami. She's very upset with Violetta leaving.

Jade: She is going to marry Herman, but she only wants him for his money. She's always blackmailing and being rude to Vilu.

Cami: 7 year old who grows up with Fran, Leon, and Maxi. She is very upset with Vilu leaving.

Ludmilla: Everybody's nemesis. Her sidekick is Naty, but Naty is kind behind Ludmillas back. 7 year old who grows up, behind in the shadows of others.

Naty: 7 year old. She grows up with Ludmilla. Ludmilla bosses Naty around a lot.

Diego+Broadway+Naty+Andres= All close/best friends with Leon, Violetta, Fran, and Maxi in the future if Violetta returns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll add a chapter that describes them in more detail, when everyone might be older.
😄Enjoy!😄