•Twenty Seven•

Start from the beginning

Makaria gasped. She thought Warren would expose his life choices to his mate over time...but apparently, that was a horrid idea! She did not know much about relationships though. The only relationship she did have was before she died. She was only fourteen and her parents had requested that she marry a man twice her age. And that was nearly 1,000 years ago. Maybe more...

"Goddess too many gods have put in requests for deaths to the fates so..any deaths from yesterday onward are now pending." One attendant spoke up, bowing as she did so.

Makaria soon would faint from all of this strength. "Ah...well mighty huntress can I request one more week for them? I believe Warren will tell her this week," she lied as she felt the light from the moon beat down upon her, causing her to sweat. A lot.

A sigh left the goddess's lips. "Fine, Makaria. If not one of their lives will end on earth."

"Y-yes ma'am!"

War groaned, thrusting into his sweet mate with reckless abandon

War groaned, thrusting into his sweet mate with reckless abandon. He loved her, adored her with every fiber of his being. He would do anything to make her happy and the only thing that was seeming to make her happy right now was him roughly fucking her till they were both satisfied.

"I love you, murderer!" Pomelia moaned under him, moving her hips frantically to keep up the pace at which he was moving.

War froze, looking down at his mate who was currently caught up in a lustful haze. "Thief, murderer, please move. Please," she moaned as she took his hands and pressed them against her breasts. "What's wrong, murderer?"

"I...Pomelia.." He was at a loss for words as she bucked against him, getting her fill of all he had to offer her.

"It's okay. Just keep thrusting. Please."

"I-I love you," he shakily confessed as all she did was moan and reach her hand down between her folds to rub at her clit.

"Ah yes! Harder, Thief!" She groaned as she tightened around his shaft, milking him for all that he was worth. War cursed under his breath, his chest tightening as his mate orgasmed, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Now...g-get off of me!"

"Pomelia..."

"No, I hate you. You lied to me...I can't get over this. The only thing we have is our mate bond," she choked out, tears slipping down her cheeks.

He withdrew from her gently, watching as she glanced down at her body, War's eyes widening at seeing the bloody handprints all over her soft skin. "You're disgusting! Where is this blood coming from?!" Pomelia yelled, touching the skin of her stomach and arms. The blood was not rubbing off.

She then let loose a scream. "Y-your hands!"

War looked down and stumbled back. He was sweating blood. Which wasn't possible. The palms of his hands were coated in the warm crimson liquid also...