The house of never-ending surprises

Belle woke up to the sounds of crying she looked around and noticed she was on the couch,she noticed a blanket draped over her. She quickly removed it and walked to the crib in the corner of the room "ssh ssh its okay" she soothed her child she suddenly felt a warm presence behind her she turned to see Sam and Dean "Hey guys" she whispered "hey we just wanted to say goodbye before we head off on another hunt" Sam smiled. "Can I hold him" Dean asks eagerly the baby still wailing "be my guest" Belle says handing the small human to him. The baby stops crying and snuggles into Deans chest, Belle feels a pang of pain in her chest and Sam notices and quickly interjects "don't worry Belle your definitely gonna be his favorite" "Thanks Sammy" the young girl smiled "so what name are you giving him?" Dean questioned "Well I was thinking Philip" "Cute" Dean smirked "but then I had a better idea" Belle smiled knowingly "John Philip Barton" She smiled "John as in.." Dean trailed off and Belle smiled and nodded
Dean grabbed her and hugged her before kissing Johns forehead "okay were gonna head Castiel should be around till we get back" Sam informed her before quickly kissing her cheek and leaving Dean soon followed after saying his goodbyes.

After Belle put John back down she went back to sleep on the couch. The sun fell onto belles face perfectly warming her up, she still looked very skinny and pale so much so that if you couldn't see her chest moving up and down and hear her soft snores she could have passed for dead which even though he knew she wasn't it didn't stop Tony from going up and gently placing two fingers on her neck to double check once he was certain she was alive he walked over to the sleeping baby, collecting him in his arms and bringing him to the kitchen to prepare his morning feed. Steve,Clint and Nat all drinking coffee they all gave him a smile and Steve handed him a bottle he had made already just as the baby began to stir he quickly dropped some milk onto his lips so he wouldn't disrupt Belles sleep the kitchen slowly filled with people and Tony handed the baby off to Clint who fed him the bottle when Castiel entered the kitchen "good morning friends and family of Brielle" he nodded to them. The hero's were still confused as to who he was but decided not to question it "she's not going to like that" said Cas gesturing to Clint and the baby "how would you know" Steve growled Castiel ignored him and stood in the corner waiting.

Belle entered the kitchen about an hour later looking frantic tears spilling down her face "I lost him,I had him for twelve hours and I already lost him. I'm a terrible Mother" she sobbed hysterically before Tony quickly stepped in putting his arms on her shoulders to comfort her "no,no Belle calm down he's right there with Clint I didn't want him to wake you so I brought him in here to feed him" Belle quickly straightened up staring at everyone "what.. why,no how could you do that!" Her angered increased significantly "He's my son and my whole miserable pregnancy I thought I'd never get to hold him or feed him or sing to him or wake up in the middle of the night with him! And the first opportunity I was gonna get you took him!" She saw red but quickly composed herself. When the men tried to apologize she ignored them and quickly snatched the baby from Clint, "Castiel, are you coming?" She asked the one guy she wasn't angry at who quickly nodded and followed along. She rushed to enter her room when she noticed it was packed up completely,she stood there gobsmacked. Tony quickly rushed forwards "I know it looks bad Belle-" he was cut off "when I moved out of the mansion and you moved here did you even unpack my stuff in the first place?" She questioned "of course" Tony panted "so in the three or four days you thought I was dead you completely packed my stuff away to move on" "I didn't know what to do Belle you had just died and I couldn't stand the sight of it" he pleaded with her but she just stared ahead at the blank walls and several boxes scattered around.

A/n: Wow it's been a while but hopefully I'll be posting more often now that I finally have ideas as to where I want this book to go!