𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 - 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊

"K-khun

"K-khun...? KHUN!!"

[ ˢᵘᵖ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵘᵖᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵃᵗᵉ!! ᵃⁿʸʷᵃʸ, ᴵ'ᵐ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˣʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ ˢᵒ ᴵ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ⁱᵗ ˡᵐᵃᵒ. ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ʷⁱˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵒⁿᵉ ˡᵒˡ⁻ ]

ᵉⁿᵈ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

[ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ⁱˢ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵃᵐᵉ ˢᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᶜᵃⁿ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵏⁱᵖ ⁱᵗ ˡᵒˡ ⁱˡˡ ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃ ᵐˢᵍ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵉⁿᵈˢ ᵇᵘᵗ ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿⁿᵃ ʳᵉᵃᵈ ⁱᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ, ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ᵍᵘᵉˢᵗ :ᴰ ]

I vigorously shook him as his still body laid on the ground. His eyes weren't opening and panic took over me. Tears fell down my face like a water fall as I picked him up and ran to find the others. I searched high and low but couldn't find anybody. Khun's heart beat slowed down and I fell to my knees as I entered the buzzing cafeteria.

"g-guys... s-somebody, help p-please..."

The attention was brought onto me as they saw Khun's blood soaked clothing. Their eyes widened in horror and some called for the nurses. Hatz pulled me away as I kicked and screamed watching Khun's lifeless body get taken away. The door slammed shut and Hatz released his tight grip around me.

"W-what happened y/n?"

[ ⁿᵒʷ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍ >:ᴰ ]

"I-I d-don't know, I j-just saw him on the ground a-and I got so scared."

Hatz then brought me into a hug to comfort me. The room was silent, nobody knew how to react or what to do. After a while, the hug broke and I got up. Wiping my tears away, I asked loudly.

"W-where's Rachel?"

Anaak pointed over to Rachel who was sitting down on a chair. I walked over, I wanted to beat the shit out of her right here right now but I held back my anger and urge to execute her immediately. I intensely glared at her and I could tell she was getting scared by the way she was shaking.

"Why did you do it?"

I asked, maintaing the glare. She looked at me, eyes wide when she realised I knew her secret.

"I didn't-"

"Just admit it"

I shouted in her face and grabbed her by her shirt, lifting her in the air. Nobody asked me what I was doing and why but they could tell that I had an important reason.