𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

"That was a strange experience

"That was a strange experience. No way is it possible for a normal girl to just control others shinsu... no, even if she was an irregular, that would be nearly Impossible! Only one person can do that... Yes, it must be her, it has to be! Or have I mistaken her for someone else...?"

ᶜᵒᶠᶠᵉᵉ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

The next test had begun, a male named Yu Han Sung was the conductor. It was y/n's groups turn so she got up to leave with the rest. As she was about to go, she turned to face Khun's, Bam's and Rak's direction and gave them a thumbs up with a cheeky smile. She then quickly went over to Hatz as the group entered the dark entrance. Khun stared at the energetic girl as she left the room.

"She's so cute"

He said , smiling. He had gotten closer to y/n and really enjoyed her company. He promised himself to protect his adorable y/n forever, but could he keep that promise?

"creeeppyyyy...."

Y/n whispered into shibisu's ear.

"Y/n was that you? what are you-"

"BOO"

"AHHHHHH"

"HAHAHA"

Y/n laughed her head off as she successfully scared the shaking shibisu. Since they were walking through a quiet place, she took advantage of the opportunity. Y/n snickered as shibisu hit the top of her head.

"owww"

She faked cried as she rubbed the top of her head and pouted at Hatz

"Hatz bro , shibisu is so mean!! Anaak can we just kill him?"

Y/n joked, the two played along and all of them slowly and creepily turned their heads towards the trembling shibisu.

"W-what are you guys planning to do?!"

He shouted, the three of them couldn't play along anymore and ended up wheezing for a good minute. Shibisu "hmphed" before walking ahead... As the four entered the room, they saw Yu Han Sung in the middle, sitting down while drinking coffee. There were doors all around them, there also was a clock which seemed suspicious.

"Hello"

Han Sung says.

"This test is very simple, all you have to do is find the correct door within ten minutes."

He continues. Anaak seemed annoyed at the stingy amount of hints he gave, shibisu was thinking hard, and Hatz was just roaming around. Y/n on the other hand, couldn't take her eyes of the coffee which Han Sung was drinking. She almost started drooling so she skipped over to Han Sung. He saw the merry girl and raised his eyebrow.

"She looks familiar"

He mumbled under his breath. Y/n tilted her head and had a heart warming smile. She fiddled with her fingers before asking,

"uhm Mr Yu, could i have some coffee please?"

Taken aback by her sudden question, he simply took a empty cup and poured the instant coffee powder inside, stirring it with the hot water. Y/n watched in awe as he passed her a cup. The strong aroma filled her nose. Taking a sip, the bitter but sweet taste of the coffee was on her taste buds. She clapped her hands together and chugged down the piping hot coffee. Yu Han Sung stared at the crazy girl and was terrified. Y/n crossed her legs as she sat down and rubbed her tummy with a satisfied face.

"How did you- nevermind... Say y/n, do you remember anything from before you came here?"

Y/n glanced at Han sung before continuing to play with her empty cup. She thought for a while before saying,

"Nope not really! It's kinda like I didn't even have a past since I can't remember anything that happened at all!!"

Han sung stared at the young girl in pity.

"Then, do you know someone called ____? "

Y/n recognised the name but couldn't figure out who that person was to her. Before she could reply, her words got cut off by the cheering of the delighted shibisu. The door was opened and it was time for them to leave. Hatz gestured for y/n to come so she stood up. Before y/n left, she stood Infront of Han sung before saying,

"Thank you for the coffee Mr Yu!! I'll see ya soon and answer your question! bye!"

Once she finished her sentence, she dashed out the door to join her teammates. Han sung was a bit upset she couldn't finish his question but decided to wait for when she tells him. Sipping on his cup of coffee, he waited for the next group, khun's group.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"So we just had to open the door within five minutes? I thought he said ten!!"

Y/n complained to shibisu, who just face palmed. Not wanting to talk about the test anymore, y/n changed the subject.

"Do you guys know who _-"

"Y/n~"

A soft voice said in my ear. I turned to my left and saw Khun. His face was inches away from mine and our lips were brushing against each others. I quickly backed away, flustered as I covered my burning red face.

"OH NO LITTLE TURTLE ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Rak asked worriedly as he went towards me and picked me up. He placed my small body on his shoulders and I slowly moved my hands away from my face. I swear I saw Khun with a dirty smirk on his face while bam just stood there, clueless but still as innocent as ever. I stuck my tongue out at Khun and rested my head on rak.

'jeez I'm so tired !! When will we ever get to rest??'

After a while, my eyes felts heavy and started falling down. The noise around me got softer and softer till it was only muffled sounds. I tried to open my eyes but it was only blurry so I gave up.

'well I might as well sleep right... I'm exhausted-d-d...'

Last thing I remember hearing were these words,

"She's the __________ , let her rest."

[ 20/7/20 ]

✮ . ▒ . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮  . •

°:. *₊ ▒ ° . ☆ ▒ .  . ° .•

✮ .   . ° ☆ . °¸ . • ✮  . •

. ° ☆ * ° ¸ . °:. *₊ .