𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

"She's the first person to ever set one of those creatures free

"She's the first person to ever set one of those creatures free... Only the purest soul can do that... i'm curious to see how she does in the other tests to come. She sure is special."

[ ᵇᵗʷ, ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵒᵛ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ᶜʰᵃⁿᵍᵉˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘʳˢ ᵗᵒ ³ʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿˢ! ]

ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈˢ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

'oww my head hurts like hell...'

I rubbed my forehead before opening my eyes. As i opened my eyes, I looked around and was puzzled as to why i was in a field. I quickly got up and saw a few people walking in opposite directions. Feeling relieved, i wanted to find someone so i didn't get lost and have to do anything alone. As i was about to explore, a voice could be heard.

"Mic test, mic test! One two three! Hello everybody, the regulars who have made it to the tower. We welcome all of you to the second floor, Evankhell's floor!"

The voice said, it seemed like this was another one of the test that Headon was talking about earlier. I groaned at the thought of taking another test since i hated it and was extremely tired for some reason.

"Lets start the first test shall we?"

The voice said once more. I had a perplexed look on my face as i heard those words.

'first test? Didn't i just take my first test with Headon just now...? That's pretty weird. Ehh never mind, ill just see what i have to do!'

"This test is a simple one. I will be explaining the rules now so listen carefully! The rules for the first test is as follows, there are four hundred regulars here. Narrow the numbers down to two hundred! You can use any way comfortable, ready? Begin!"

The moment the voice finished talking, i decided to walk around. My small body traveled through the tall grass. Suddenly, i sensed something coming up to me. I immediately turned around and brought my leg up, kicking whatever was trying to come up to me. I pictured a figure, not too tall, quite skinny and most likely a guy fall down to the ground holding his right cheek. The moment i realized what i had done, i went to check up on the guy.

"OWW! What was that for?"

The guy said. He was wearing a purple track suit and had brown hair but he still looked bald. I panicked and helped him up,

"i-i'm so sorry!! I thought you were trying to attack me- u-uhm i'll repay you somehow, is there anything i can do for you?"

I asked, anxious. He slowly looked up at me and i swear i saw a tint of light pink on his cheeks. He tried to act smug which made me chuckle. He stared at me for a while.

"It's okay! Anyway, nice to meet you. I'm Shibisu, and you are?"

He asked, i gave him a warm smile,

"It's nice to meet you too Shibisu! I'm y/n! Do you want to accompany me since i'm a bit lonely haha"

I asked nervously while scratching my neck, surprisingly, he agreed! i jumped in joy as i held his wrist, almost as if dragging him with me but being more gentle. We stayed together for a bit and luckily, did not encounter any people who wanted to attack or even, kill us. The number of people went down and down and we were relieved we didn't have to fight anyone. Not too long after, we saw two people fighting. One was a green lizard like girl and another was a boy with a sword. They both seemed strong so i went towards them.

"O-oi! Y/n you have to be careful!"

Shibisu shouted, i ignored him and went towards the two fighting.

"HELLOOOO GUYSSSSSSS!!"

I yelled, loud enough to startle the two. They looked at me as if they had just seen a ghost. I laughed at their reactions and fell to the ground. After i calmed down, i smiled and walked towards them. I was about the same height as the green girl. I waved before saying,

"Hehe sorry for the interruption! I was just go-"

I was soon cut off by the same voice from earlier.

"Mic test!" Congratulations to everybody still standing, please stay where you are! The first test has ended, anybody who continues to fight will be disqualified. Now, you will need to make a team! You will have five minutes to make a team with anyone who is within the range closest to you. You must have a group of at least three or four. Your time starts now!"

As i looked at the three, i smiled.

"Lets be a team!!"

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

ˢᵉᵛᵉʳᵃˡ ᵐⁱⁿᵘᵗᵉˢ, ᵖᵉʳˢᵘᵃᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠᵘˢˢⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵃᵗᵉʳ...

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

"Yay! Anaak, Hatz , ya'll are so cool by the way! I saw you guys fighting and it was like BOOM and POW-"

The two stared at the cute girl and couldn't help but smile. Hatz ruffled y/n's hair while Anaak gleefully laughed. Shibisu however, had his jaw on the floor since the two new friends of y/n had ignored him completely. He quickly went over to the three and went around them in circles, waving his hands up and down trying to get their attention. It was a funny scene and y/n giggled at Shibisu's goofiness. Concluding that it was about time, they all gathered together, holding hands and waited for the announcement which came soon after.

"Times up! Hold together with your teammates for a while. The test has ended and now we will be sending you to the next test destination!"

The announcement said. Y/n felt extremely excited since she found this test fun. She was hyped up for whatever was going to come next, she felt confident since she had already made three amazing friends.

'this is going to be an enjoyful adventure!!'

[ 19/7/20 ]

┊   ┊   ┊    ┊

┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚

┊   ┊    ✧・゚

┊  ✧・゚

✧・゚