𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖝

"Y/n please wake up, its been a week

"Y/n please wake up, its been a week..." 

ᵗʳᵘᵗʰ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

'that voice...k-khun?'

"I can't believe you're actually the real lost princess, the blood related daughter of jahad. I don't know if I can protect you anymore- I'm too weak. i-im so sorry y-y/n, can you ever forgive me?"

Khun said. He sounded like he had given up on everything and my heart ached.

'im actually a p-princess...I didn't believe Mr Lero ro since we weren't close but hearing this from Khun, I know he wouldn't lie to me. No wonder when Mr Yu brought up the name Jahad it sounded so familiar.'

My questions were finally answered. Before I woke up and met Headon, I actually had a family!

'i can think about this later!! All I care about right now is khun. Come on y/n, open your damn eyes!!'

I wanted to give him a big hug but my body didn't allow me to. The least I could do was squeeze his hand so I did. I tightened our grip and he seemed to notice. I could hear him gasp and he quickly got up to, i presume, take a closer look at my face.

"Y-y/n...? Are you awake?"

He asked. His voice cracked with every word. I forced my eyes open, in desperate need of seeing his smile. As I opened my eyes, it felt like the word got brighter as a lovely smile appeared on his face. He hugged me dearly and dug his face into my neck. I of course, returned him back a smile. Tears streamed down his face as he looked back at me. I gave him a smile before cupping his cheeks.

"You're such a cutie."

I said, a bit too loud. I realized what I had done and covered my face in embarrassment.

"oh my god you're so fucking dumb y/n Why'd you say that out-'

I felt khun's hands touch mine as he moved it away. His lips curved into a smirk as he brought his face closer and closer. I grew redder with every second and our faces were inches apart. Before the magical moment could happen, Hatz appeared at the door way.

"Oi Khun it's lunch time no- Y/N?!?"

Hatz shouted, running towards me which led to him shoving poor Khun to the side.

"Hatz you son of a- she's mine, back off!"

Khun angrily shouted. Hatz stuck his tongue out at the annoyed khun. He smiled before his usual ruffling of my hair which even Khun stopped being annoyed and "awe"-ed at. He picked me up bridal side and left the room, leaving the jealous and mouth-wide Khun behind. I chuckled at the two's behaviour and rested in Hatz's arms. While we were walking to the direction of the cafeteria, I said,

"Hey Hatz bro, i-im sorry for making you guys worried-"

I could feel tears well up as I looked down, ashamed. Gently placing my small figure down, he lifted my chin up with his finger and gave me a sweet smile.