𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

However, something bothered me

However, something bothered me. It was the fact that for the whole day, I didn't see the rachel girl... Where was she and why did she give me such an odd feeling?

[ ⁱᵐ ˢᵏⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ᵗᵃᵍ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ⁱᵗ ⁱˢⁿ'ᵗ ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵐᵖᵒʳᵗᵃⁿᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ. ᴸᵉᵗˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˢᵃʸ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈⁱᵈⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱᶜⁱᵖᵃᵗᵉ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ :ᴰ, ᵇᵗʷ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ ᵃ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ᵐʸ ᵗʷᵒ ᵈⁱᶠᶠᵉʳᵉⁿᵗ ᵉⁿᵈⁱⁿᵍˢ!! ˢᵒʳʳʸᶠʰʲʰʷʳᵍʷᶠˢʰ :ᴼ  ]

ʳᵃᶜʰᵉˡ ˢᵘᶜᵏˢ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

"So how was it?"

I asked bam after he had finished talking with the administrator . He showed me a smile before giving me a thumbs up. I whipped my hands in the air and said, 

"Let's climb the tower together!!" 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"jeez where did that y/n run off to?!"

I heard Shibisu complain. I chuckled before running off. I had a bad feeling about what was going to happen. I ran around trying to look for the two and it felt like forever.

'Where are they? I know for sure that the bull wasn't that weak...'

"AHHGG!!"

I whipped my head to the direction of the painful scream. I ran towards the direction of the blood curling screams and reached an open space. A weird looking creature was stepping on Anaak's chest which seemed to be bleeding, at the side i saw Endorsi on the ground. I was filled with anger and dashed towards the creature. Surprisingly, it didn't see me coming and i took the chance to give it a hard kick in the stomach. it flew back and i ran towards Anaak who looked like she was losing blood pretty quickly.

"A-anaak are you okay?? E-endorsi, i'm sorry i couldn't come fast enough!"

I said as i tore a bit of my shirt to wrap Anaak's bloody wound.

"Don't worry about me y/n, h-help Anaak. We'll be- Y/N WATCH OUT!"

Endorsi shouted, i saw a ton of weird fish like things come out from the mouth of the white creature. i quickly backed up but for some reason the creature didn't attack...? It walked towards me and i guarded Anaak from it. 

"Who do you think you are?!"

I shouted angrily. It smiled and said,