𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

'this is going to be an enjoyful adventure!!'

ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉⁿ ⇢˚⋆ ✎ ˎˊ :

As the four of us held hands, we suddenly ended up in a different room. We soon realised that we had been teleported inside the tower. There were many other people besides us. For example, a guy who seemed to be sleeping during the test, a crocodile, a tall green guy, a guy with blonde hair who had a little red horn, a little girl and... a young man, who had bright blue hair and dark blue eyes caught my attention the most. He seemed to be friends with a black haired guy holding what looked like a sword and the crocodile.

'he's kinda cute not even gonn lie- no stop it y/n, he doesn't even know you exist!!'

I screamed internally but remained my composure when a man with yellow-ish hair appeared and stood Infront of everybody.

"Welcome everybody! I am Lero ro, a ranker."

Whispering could be heard from the crowd but all I wanted to know was what the fuck a ranker was. He silenced the crowd and continued,

"There will be a little test. What I like to call, a test of luck..."

At that moment, a large wave of what people would mistake as at first glance was water, pushed most of the candidates back. However, for some reason I wasn't and when I looked around, I noticed that the black haired male who was with the other crocodile and blue haired guy also stayed stuck to the ground without being pushed back. I turned around to look at Hatz and Anaak and they looked as confused as I was but they were the only two who noticed I got through without any hassle. I shrugged and Mr Lero ro spoke, still unaware that two of us had gone through already.

"You will need to get pass this wall of shinsu. If you are able to, you pass."

Mr Lero ro said. Immediately, people tried to push through the wall of shinsu but experienced difficulties. Many of them struggled getting in.

"What happpens if one of our teammates can't get through?"

Someone asked, Mr Lero ro just smiled before saying,

"Your whole group will fail."

Complains could be heard. Suddenly, the black haired boy spoke up,

"U-uh. Mister? I didn't get knocked back. Should I go out and come back in to retake the test or is it okay?"

He asked, I looked back at Mr Lero ro who seemed impressed, then he finally noticed the two of us. When he looked at me his eyes softened, I didn't know why but maybe he thought I was bEAutiFuL or some shit i don't know. He motioned for us to come forward to sit beside him.

"It's fine, Bam and Y-y/n you have passed the test!"

His voice stuttered as my name was said, questionable I thought. I learnt that the boy's name was Bam, we were both different in a way and sort of similar. He walked up to Mr Lero ro first and I was about to follow but once I took a step, some of the shinsu that came from Mr Lero flowed around me in circles. There was a gust of wind coming from the shinsu and it made my long white coloured hair move smoothly in the direction of the shinsu. My E/C eyes glistened in delight as I spun around, enjoying the moment. As the shinsu got higher and higher, it reached the top of my head and went back to join with the rest of the shinsu. Many shocked faces could be seen but I didn't really care, it was like the shinsu had a mind of its own! I giggled a bit before skipping over to Mr Lero ro and Bam.

"What seems to be the problem?"

I asked. The two just stared at me. Mr Lero ro shook his head and gave me a smile. He mouthed the words "nothing" before looking back at the struggling crowd. Bam on the other hand, had his mouth in an "O" shape, he seemed fascinated about what had just happened and to be honest, I was too. It was silent for a bit, wanting to break the awkward tension, Mr Lero ro said,

"How about we play a game?"

He looked at the two of us and we excitedly nodded our heads.

"What game?"

Bam and I asked, curious.

"Let's see, we'll try to guess who would be able to go through the shinsu first! If you guys guess correctly, I'll answer any questions you ask. If I guess correctly, you'll have to answer any questions I ask! Wanna play?"

Me and bam both made an "mm" sound. We all brought our attention back to the crowd.

"I think the green girl will pass through first!"

Bam stated, I nodded in agreement.

"I feel the same. What's your reason for it?"

Mr Lero ro asked.

"Just a gut feeling!"

Bam said. I thought more than that though,

"I've watched her fight before and she's an amazing fighter! She seems pretty strong and I trust that she can pass through the wall of shinsu! Like bam, I've also got a gut feeling. I can sense her power too! I don't know how though... I just can. Besides, she's my friend! She won't just leave me here by myself!!"

I looked at the two boys, Mr Lero ro seemed satisfied with my response. True enough, Anaak really was the first one to pass through. I whipped my hands in the air and quietly clapped for her. She smiled at me and moved somewhere else to wait for the rest. I nudged Mr Lero ro on the shoulder and stuck out my tongue.

"Hehe we technically won soooo, can we ask you questions now?"

A gentle smile formed on his lips as he nodded. As bam asked his questions, I started day dreaming. I wanted to find out where I really was from, what life was before I woke up, my full name and of course, my real family...

'i guess I could ask those questions but what could Mr Lero ro know? Ahhgg it doesn't make sense!! Nevermind, I'll find the answers my self!'

I felt a tap on my shoulder and went back into reality.

"Any questions y/n?"

Mr Lero ro asked. I decided to ask the question which was probably on all of our minds,

"Uhm why was there shinsu flowing around my body just now?"

Mr Lero ro seemed taken back by my question and looked up, thinking hard.

"That is a question which I would like to know the answer to as well y/n."

He said calmly. I pouted at his response and Bam laughed.

'i kinda expected it anyway... I'll find the answer sooner or later.'

For the remaining time, me and bam chatted, he told me about the girl he was trying to find and I encouraged him saying that she's probably near and waiting for him to come. I also met the cute blue haired guy who was called Khun and the adorable crocodile who was called Rak. They were a silly bunch but I had to go back to my group so I told them I'd talk to them again later. Shibisu hugged me and started crying, he ranted about how Hatz and Anaak had been ignoring him and I laughed at his childish behaviour.

'i love life here already, maybe I don't need to know my past!'

I thought, and continued talking to my friends.

"That was a strange experience. No way is it possible for a normal girl to just control others shinsu... no, even if she was an irregular, that would be nearly Impossible! Only one person can do that... Yes, it must be her, it has to be! Or have I mistaken her for someone else...?"

[ 19/7/20 ]

. ˚

* *     ⊹ ˚ .   .

⊹ · ✧    * *

.    ⊹ ✦   ✵      *

* .  ·

.     *