A Thing Doesn't Exist

When the boring meeting ended up in the first day of association, I felt like I spend million years of my life of nonsense chatting

When the boring meeting ended up in the first day of association, I felt like I spend million years of my life of nonsense chatting. One thing caught me off guard was the party for the last night of our stay-in.

My stomach crumbled throughout the news, I guess it carry out some fun. It's been fucking two weeks, I survived without one night stand.

My parents should be proud at me. I laughed at my viewpoint. I snapped out, when I saw an slightly open door which I saw a written word on it was 'MANAGER'S OFFICE".

Active nerves inside my head freaking out means the particular door is the passage way to her office.

Riri

Slowly and gentle I walked all across the door. All of sudden, I heard a man's voice. First, I was confused but when the unpredicted words reverberated along the room.

I felt my ears getting red, the veins in my temple are strongly shown as I gritted my teeth as well as I clenched my fist.

Angers flooded on me.

Before I could make wrong move, I've cleared my mind to walk away and tried to calm my body. I can't take to hear any words from the them. Now, I don't know why my feet carried me here at the pool area. To be honest, I don't have any business here so I wasted my time in roaming around to remove on my mind about a little while ago. A lot of woman, craving for my attention and most of them shown their plastic body, I mean the body made up of plastic surgery.

What happened to me?

Why do I really care about her?

She has her own life and trouble, so am I. Somehow, I can't helped myself to think about her.

Lastly, I decided to go back to having check on them. When I entered at the lobby, a woman bumped on me, she looks like running from something as the same time her heavenly smells like lavender. Out of control my nose voluntarily sniff her scent. She lifted her heads up, I was shocked...

Oh my Riri

Smartass, how could you say she's yours?
Stupid head!

Before I speak, she cut me out. "I'm sorry sir, Excuse me" She left me gaping with stupid look.

Intentionally, my feet followed her at parking area. Suddenly, I stopped and hid myself in a car.

Someone was approaching her from behind and calling her such inappropriate words according to me. Maybe, I think he's not the man who she talked awhile ago. Patiently to wait on what will happen, as she slowly turned backward her eyes got widen. Then, they're exchanging thoughts but I can't understand. I'm too far from there position, unexpected moved from her.

She hugged the man and they're both climbed inside the white ford gt. Same with my one car a black ford gt. The impression I built about her are slowly getting low.