Taxi Driver

When I got outside the hotel where I would have been staying, I urgently took a taxi to take me to the airport

When I got outside the hotel where I would have been staying, I urgently took a taxi to take me to the airport. In just a few months living here, I've almost become familiarized with the streets, places, and even the routes to respective places.

I eventually realized we were moving in the wrong direction. But I think the driver was trying for a shortcut, so I was able to make my flight. My flight was supposed to leave at eleven a.m. I 've got two hours before I have to go.

Then yesterday night's action synchronized inside my brain. That is why I am leaving. I assumed we could sort out our issues. Unfortunately, he made the decision to give up what we had. I understand he was upset and angry, but why didn't he seeks to resolve to me first before coming to a decision?

I informed him everything last night in the lake. Why did I leave my homeland three years ago? I'd like to be self-sufficient. I don't mind even Though I'm related from members of the royal family. All I want is to be free and not rely on what I have.

Even though he was a duke, my father didn't give a great emphasis. He intends to live a simple life, similarly to a typical businessman. But he can't really relinquish his position just for sake of his only interest. When my grandfather, I mean the Prince of Wales, realized what my father wanted to do in life, he gave him 2 options: leave the palace and live like a commoner, or take on the obligations of a duke and forget about his own interests. My father preferred the first option, thus we didn't stay in the palace. My absence is always felt during in the gathering, even though it's not a major issue for my family.

Then I mentioned him why I had quit my job at the hotel cause my grandfather and father were already in good condition. My father is already a company owner as well as a duke. My grandpa handed both obligations to my father. We are permitted to returning to the palace after a few years. As I'm sure you're well aware, the royal family is expecting for me to inherit the throne as the Princess of Cambridge.

But I don't want to start losing my freedom so quickly. I also tell him about my intention to return to England next month, but I'm not sure how to interpret him about the rest of my life.

He didn't even try to talk or interact on me after my confession. All he did was walk beside his car and open the passenger-side door to signal me to get inside. Then I dashed over to his car, and he started the engine until he brought me to the hotel. When I was in my room, I couldn't stop crying.

It bothers me that he didn't even tell me anything about what he learned. He never embraced or kissed me as a sign of acknowledging me in any way. We split up even without saying goodbye. Another concern is that my family will be notified of my whereabouts and it would most likely approach me to prepare for me to move back home. But first, I must clarify up our misunderstanding. We must resolve all the problems.

After a while, I received a message, which I read repeatedly. I intended to pack my stuff and leave by tomorrow. I also promptly booked a flight to England. It's time for me to go return to where I belong. I need to move on and be rid of these bizarre stuff.

FROM: UNKNOWN

"I'm pondering about us. I'm astonished you're a princess. It appeared to be a fairytale. But first, I'd want to tell you what I actually plan to do with us. I'm alluding to our relationship. Unfortunately, I have been unable to accept that you are exactly who you are. I'm a multibillionaire and a well-known womanizer. I'm having a great time as a bachelor. In short, I began to believe I had changed for you, but it seems that I have not. I want to put things to an end with us. I'm never interested in seeing you anymore. You may be a royal highness in England, but you're in Italy. I don't want to cross paths with you again. We live in a different universe. My lifestyle is very distant from yours. I'm very sorry. We have to go through with our lives. You should go to your former status, and I'll go my own way. Let me tell you, I'm not bored perhaps a slight bit over the months we've been together. I hope you're not here in Italy tomorrow morning, and that I've been returning to New York, where my life awaits me."

Something within my head left stuff for him this morning before I left. It was the only thing I could figure of to remember him by. Despite the fact that I'm not sure he'll comeback to this hotel, my subconscious urged me to leave my phone with him. Because it contains the whole of our memories. It's not something I want to take into my new life. I do not even know if he does have it or not, but I do. No one will ever be able to locate me since I left the phone with the hotel manager.

= = = 

After remembering last night, I recognized we were obviously on the wrong roadway to the airport. I'm terrified and nervous. Perhaps this driver knows who I am. For sure, he is trouble to me. Did he analyze kidnapping a princess?

I try to remain calm and considering grabbing something for protection. I noticed a screw driver underneath my seat and hurriedly grab it without him knowing.

I'm quite curious in this man. What is the motive for his kidnapping on me? I try to seem normal, like nothing is amiss, but the truth is that I am horrified. Is this the end for me?

Oh my gosh. Jesus, Kindly help me. Don't let horrible people hurt or kill me.

I can't handle it any more. I unlocked the door while gripping it, but it was locked. Then, all of a sudden, we ground to a stop in an unknown location. I suppose he noticed my movement to unlock the door.

"Trying to escape, huh."

The driver started speaking but didn't even look at me.

"What is your intention for doing this? So what is the wrong with you? W\ho are you?" I screamed at him.

I realize him shifting and slowly turning his face towards me...

"Hello my princess, do you miss me?"

A/N

Thank you for reading my story.
I wish you enjoy it and hope you'll add my work on your library. Thankyou

Pls VOTE for it...