Amazing Parents

I'm baffled as to what's truly going on

I'm baffled as to what's truly going on. I assumed I was the paparazzi's target. But I was mistaken. Definitely wrong !

I've been feeling awful for Riri lately. She could be suffering from a phobia as a result of being surrounded by so many people. I didn't make her tell me everything about her life. I always inquire about her prior relationships and her work at the hotel. I don't want to rush things in my life. I'm sure we'll find out the truth about each other at some point.

In my mind, I thought about her is a simple woman who works for herself or for her family. Being with simple woman is one of the best thing I proud of myself. I didn't see to love a woman. All I want is just having fling with different women and most of them are popular in the country.

I don't regret to love her, because from the start she is just the simple woman who captured my heart. But, what is hurt for me? 

She didn't trust me. She didn't care how do I feel or how would I react if I will going to know the truth about her. And the most unexpected way, instead she's the one who would tell me but rather that the paparazzi.

I was look liked an idiot in the front of them. They might notice my facial expression that I was taken aback for those questions they asked her.

I was mad because I have no idea who is exactly the woman with me. The thought of she is simple was the biggest contrast of the reality.

She was a freaking princess. Belong to a royal family, daughter of a duke also granddaughter of the Prince of Wales.

I was wrong enough to called her "RIRI" instead of "PRINCESS REESE OF CAMBRIDGE"

 Even the two months of our relationship, I always respect her, I adore her, and I always do what she wants. Believe it or not, I've been requested many times to my parents to let me have a few months vacation from work. They always asked me why do I need that, who's with me, what are the things occupied my time so that's why I need a break. But, I don't tell them because of a woman. For sure, they want things to be rush. I don't wanna put a lot of pressure to Riri and myself. I need to take it slow.

Everytime, I insisted her to stay at my penthouse here in Italy. She disagree according to her she wants the traditional scenario. When the woman lives with a man because they are married.

Right now, I was in my place. After all the explanation at the lake, I didn't try to speak nor she is. All I do is to brought her in the apartment where she stayed since she came here. 

I was drinking a liquor at least it will help to numb my pain.

In this kinda situation. No one can ever understand the hurtful way I was in.

All of a sudden, someone is calling to my phone.

"Hello, figlio? Are you good? We saw you at the news. You are with a princess. Why you didn't tell us that she was the reason why you are acting so odd in the past months?" my mom asked me with worried sound

"Mom, I'm so sorry I didn't know either. I thought she was a simple woman. I never asked her about her whole life. And the reason why I didn't tell both of you. Because you might want to things to be rush. Forgive me" I said with the hint of sadness

"No, no! Don't be sorry son. We are the one who should be sorry. Because if we didn't act that way. You would not keep that on us. But, how come you didn't know about her I mean how long is your relationship?" Mom asked again

"I met her two weeks before the association in the Hotel de Diamante. Then when we met again in the hotel, it will continue until we met again here in Italy. She told me that she was on her vacation before going back to somewhere she belongs. But, I'm not insist to ask for more because I just want to be slow and then it happen we are about two months in relationship" I stated reminiscing the past

"Oh figlio. I'm so happy that you found someone but also, I was worried about you. How would you handle your problem " mom announced

"I'll be fine Mom. Don'tya remember I was your son." I said trying to cheer up my mom. I don't want her to be worry about me

"Oh boy, you forgot your Great Dad. I'm here you know. I was listening from the very stary" Dad yelled from the other line

"I thought you were sleeping right now. Ok fine, both of you are my great parents and I was your Figlio. I'm stronger and smart. I can handle this. Just give me sometime to think and relax. Alright?" I said trying to be sound happy

"That's good. No matter what happens we are here with you. Don't forget about your great parents. Even we are far away to each other. We will be there anytime just tell us. Ciao Figlio. We always love you" my mom said while she sniff.

I predicted that she might cry because of worrying. It's fucking hurt to hear your mom crying...

"Stop it mom. I'll be good. So you too, and dad. I love you both. " I said before to take off my phone

I was in the midst of battling of my mind. Maybe tomorrow morning, I can talk to Riri, to fix everything between us. No matter what she is, she always be my Riri...I got your back baby..

This time, I need to take a nap and tomorrow will be another chapter ahead.

A/N

Thank you for reading my story.
I wish you enjoy it and hope you'll add my work on your library. Thankyou

Pls VOTE for it...