08| Drunks & Feelings

Happy Reading!!

✨✨✨✨✨

JASMINES POV
The girls and I walk down the stairs, Jacob is blatantly staring at Helen. She looks hot but you don't stare openly like that I almost roll my eyes.

"I love the fact that you both match and still look hot", Alex gushes.

(Jasmine's outfit)

(Jacob's outfit)

"Thanks", Jacob and I say in sync.

"So where are the boys?", Alex asks.

"They should be here any minute, now let's get this party started", Jacob yells, turning on the speakers and music blasts through the house.

"Jacob turn it down a bit no one's here yet, and have you locked all the bedroom doors especially mum and dads?", I ask.

He looks at me sheepishly and runs up to lock the doors while I go to the basement and lock the gym and theatre room doors leaving the game room door open, I'm sure Jacob will end up here when he gets tired and drunk.

I walk back up the stairs to see a few people had arrived, Alex and Helen come up to me and hand me a shot of something that I'm pretty sure it's tequila, I'm not meant to be drinking I mean I'm still seventeen until January, but I guess I could have it—almost everyone here is not legal and I see them taking drinks so why the hell not. Before I know it I take a shot then another and another, okay now I've lost count.

My best friends and I dancing, swaying our hips to the beat, Hels is about to hand me another drink but I reject it telling her I've had enough. I start to feel suffocated, yeah I've definitely had way too much drinks.

I head to the kitchen, opening the fridge searching for a bottle of cold water, I need to clear my head. There's no single bottle of water, it's filled with beer, I didn't even know Xander bought this much beer. I take a red solo cup and fill it with water from the tap, downing it in one go.