EPILOGUE: FOREVER

Zacznij od początku

The raven haired boy was dressed all in black. He was wearing tight black pants that perfectly framed his long athletic legs and slim hips, so wonderfully highlighting his damn sexy thighs that he loved so much. The black T-shirt emphasized his broad shoulders and showed tempting collarbones, but what caught his attention the most was that the boy's waist was embellished with a black corset, which made his waist look even more insane.

He looked beautiful.

He was so wonderfully familiar, but at the same time he felt there was something new about him

He was so wonderfully familiar, but at the same time he felt there was something new about him. Some new, eerie aura was emanating from him, as if the boy was more confident than ever before. The scent of his perfume mingled with the scent of the body he knew so well. Only his heart was no longer beating with that familiar rhythm, which made him not sure what to expect.

Jungkook watched him for a moment in complete silence, until his lips finally formed a gentle arc, lighting his face with a lovely smile. He didn't miss the way V looked at him, almost devouring him with his eyes. The blond, as if confused by his reaction, cleared his throat loudly and shifted nervously, adjusting the leather jacket on his broad shoulders.

- Ugh, I'm sorry... I... I didn't know you'd be here. I just wanted to take some of my clothes... I can sleep on the couch at Yoongi's, but his clothes look like I took them off my younger brother... - he said embarrassed, then laughed nervously, running his hand through his blond hair.- You probably don't want to see me... - he added suddenly, looking around, then grabbed his bag of clothes and slung it over his shoulder. He felt his hands begin to tremble. In one second, he started to feel so many different emotions that he couldn't breathe. That's why he left right after that incident. He knew he wouldn't be able to remain indifferent as he watched the man he loved push him away. - I'll go now... - he choked out and left the wardrobe.

- Noooo. This is your apartment. If someone shouldn't be here, it's me - answered the boy.

His voice was extremely gentle, wonderfully melodic, but a bit deeper than before. It reminded him of the color the raven haired boy used for him in intimate situations. He did not know if the boy used this color consciously or if his transformation had some influence on it. Under the influence of this warm, low color, a flock of butterflies sprang up in his belly.

- No - he protested quickly.

Perhaps he even did it a bit too abruptly, but he couldn't bear the thought that Jungkook might not be here. This was his place. In this room, in his bed. In his life.

- I want you to stay here - he added, lowering his gaze.

He didn't know how to behave. He knew he should leave, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He missed him so much. Should he get down on his knees before him and ask for forgiveness? Embarrassed, he looked up again. The younger one was standing in exactly the same place. He hadn't flinched a millimeter, but his burning gaze was still fixed on him.