43

Yoongi tried to be as quiet as he could as he entered the house, he dyed his hair for the third time that month and he knew Hoseok would kill him if he found out, he knew he couldn't hide it with a bucket hat forever but he could try.

"Hey baby" Hoseok said with a smile, walking to Yoongi and hugging him "Hey Seokie, I missed you" Yoongi smiled, pecking Hoseok's right cheek "Me too" The younger boy said before walking back to the kitchen.

Hoseok couldn't help but stare at Yoongi's bucket hat. He had never seen Yoongi with a bucket hat, he found it weird but he looked cute although you really couldn't see his eyes "What's with the bucket hat?" The younger boy asked, Yoongi gulped and set down his chopsticks "Um, new style" Yoongi nervously chuckled, the dancer raised a brow "Didn't know you wanted a dark aesthetic all the sudden, Yoongi didn't know what to answer. He felt bad for lying to his boyfriend.

"I saw the bucket hat and bought it" Yoongi lied, shoving some rice in his mouth "Alrighty then. Are you sure you didn't shave your head?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi let out a laugh "I'm sure"

Yoongi's eyes closed as he leaned on Hoseok's shoulder. He shouldn't have done that. Now, his new hair color was revealed without him knowing.

"Min Yoongi! You dyed your hair again?" Hoseok sternly said, causing Yoongi to wake up "N-no!" Yoongi pouted, leaning away from Hoseok and securing his bucket hat "Take it off" Hoseok spoke, Yoongi shook his head, crossing his arms "I swear if you dyed it again, you will sleep on the couch for a week" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi let out a sigh and took off his bucket hat, revealing his dirty blonde hair.

"Why did you do it? It's damaging your scalp" Hoseok huffed, running his hands through Yoongi's hair "I like dying my hair, it makes me feel somewhat confident" Yoongi mumbled, a soft who enjoys escaping his lips "I guess but your poor scalp, ever since we started dating, you've dyed your hair like 14 colors, what's next? Rainbow?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi smiled "I wanna go for brown" The oldest admitted "That wasn't supposed to give you ideas!"

"Do you at least like my hair?" The oldest boy said, Hoseok nodded, a smile on his lips as he caressed Yoongi's hair "It's cute" Hoseok mumbled, laying his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"My sister is coming over with her son tomorrow" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi froze. He was going to meet Hoseok's sister. "Uh, um. T-that's cool!" Yoongi nervously chuckled, beginning to sweat just thinking about it "I'm gonna babysit her son, she's coming from Gwangju for a meeting about her clothing brand" Hoseok explained, yet to notice how nervous Yoongi was "C-cool, I'm gonna go take a shower" Yoongi said, dashing to his shared room to grab clothes before showering.

"Calm down, Yoongi. It'll be fine. You'll be fine" Yoongi tried to reassure himself, biting his nails as he sat in the corner of the bathroom with his clothes next to him. He stood up and turned on the shower, turning the water to his preferred temperature.

Yoongi flopped on the bed, wrapping the large blanket around himself. He started to think. What if Hoseok's sister doesn't like him? He chewed on his nails, a bad habit he had developed.

He angrily took the blanket off himself and walked to the living room to sit next to Hoseok.

"What if your sister doesn't like me?" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok rolled his eyes "My family loves you already and they haven't even met you. I'm sure they love you more than me already" Hoseok chuckled, Yoongi hummed, still a bit unsure, at some point he would have to meet Hoseok's family so he just began to accept reality although it was nerve wracking.

Yoongi grabbed the tub of ice cream from the freezer and set it on the counter and he grabbed some strawberries and bananas.

Both him and Hoseok wanted fruit with ice cream, Yoongi was hesitant about it but Hoseok encouraged him to eat it, when extra kisses and cuddles were offered, he had to.

He poured the chocolate ice cream into two small bowls and the pouring in the chopped up strawberries and bananas, he drizzled some chocolate sauce on top of Hoseok's since the younger one wanted that.

"You're crazy, who the hell sleeps with socks on?" Hoseok scoffed as he shoved some ice cream in his mouth "You're the crazy one, you come back from an exhausting day and you're worrying about taking off your socks before bed? Wack" Yoongi sighed, poking at his ice cream a bit "It's uncomfortable" Hoseok complained, Yoongi rolled his eyes "Who cares? You're gonna sleep either way"

"So um, what's your sister like?" Yoongi mumbled, fiddling with her fingers "She's very nice, she's been wanting to meet you for a while" Hoseok explained with a smile, the oldest hummed and nodded "I'm so nervous, what if she looks at me and is like 'why is he such a fat ugly pig'?" The oldest asked, "Yoongi, you're a beautiful person, she's gonna love you, trust me" Hoseok said, pressing a kiss on Yoongi's chocolate ice cream covered lips.

"Do I sleep on the couch because I dyed my hair?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok chuckled as he brushed his teeth "I was joking unless you cheated on me or something" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "I would never do that"

"Dye your hair red or something" Yoongi said, running his hands through Hoseok's hazelnut brown hair, the boy only dyed it occasionally and they were natural colors like brown "Eh, maybe" Hoseok smiled, trying to imagine himself with red hair as he kissed Yoongi's forehead.

Hoseok wrapped his arms about Yoongi's waist and pressed a soft kiss on his forehead, Yoongi whined, snuggling into Hoseok's shoulder "S-stop Seokie" Yoongi giggled, Hoseok chuckled and pressed more kisses on Yoongi's lips and cheeks "Now we actually have to sleep because my sister is coming over and she said she had a surprise" Hoseok said, Yoongi hummed, he was so nervous to meet Hoseok's sister.

"Goodnight, Seok"

"Goodnight, Yoon"

A/N: GRRR I MISS YOONGI £¥¥¥¢\\€ Anyways, stay safe and healthy. Have a great rest of your day. QOTD: Last time you showered?