27

Warning: Hoseok throw up

Yoongi woke up to coughing and Hoseok groaning "Are you okay baby?" Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head and laid down "I'm not going to dance, I think I'm sick" Hoseok frowned, Yoongi pouted "I have a thermometer, let me check your temperature" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded and whimpered as he waited.

"Open" Yoongi said, Hoseok opened his mouth and let Yoongi put the thermometer in his mouth, the thermometer beeped, allowing Yoongi to check his temperature "One hundred and one, point one" Yoongi sighed, Hoseok pouted "Baby, you can't be near me, you'll get sick" Hoseok sighed, "I don't care if I get sick, I'm nurse Min" Yoongi huffed, crossing his arms, Hoseok smiled "Alright nurse Min, but if you get sick I'll be sad"

-

"Sit up Seok, I brought you some soup" Yoongi smiled, Hoseok smiled a bit "Thank you" Hoseok said, taking a spoonful of soup "You're welcome, do you need anything else?" Yoongi asked "Blankets" Hoseok's nasally voice said, Yoongi nodded and grabbed some blankets, he made sure to tuck in Hoseok so he was nice and comfortable.

Yoongi was happily feeding Hani, cooing at her as he fed her, he stopped when he heard someone throw up, it was Hoseok.

Yoongi walked to the bathroom and heard Hoseok crying in the bathroom, the door was locked out he couldn't go in. "Seokie, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, "M-My whole body hurts and my body couldn't keep the soup down" Hoseok sobbed, Yoongi's heart broke, he wished he could really do something more than just hearing him sob.

Yoongi gave Hoseok a tight hug after he came out the bathroom "Baby, lay down, I'll go to the pharmacy" Yoongi softly said, Hoseok nodded and groaned as he laid down "It's so cold" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi shrugged "It's a bit cold, but you already have a bunch of blankets on you" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "I want a kiss from Nurse Min but I'll get him sick" Hoseok frowned, Yoongi chuckled "Tomorrow baby"

-

Yoongi went to the store and bought all the stuff he thought Hoseok would need such as tissues, medicine, and whatever else he saw. He got distracted when he saw some kitty toys for Hani, he couldn't help but buy some.

-

Yoongi set the stuff down and closed the door, he organized everything, only leaving the medicine out so he could give it to Hoseok.

"Here's some pills and water" Yoongi said, handing Hoseok some pills and water which Hoseok immediately took "Yoongi, go eat, I'm really tired but you can bring your food here if you want to" Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi nodded and went to make his breakfast.

Yoongi quietly ate his breakfast next to Hoseok, "Want a bite from my toast? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head and closed his eyes, beginning to fall asleep.

-

Yoongi caressed Hoseok's hair as he slept, he was always there in case he needed something "Seokie, I love you" Yoongi said, "I love you too baby" Hoseok smiled, "I wanna give you so many kisses" Hoseok said, Yoongi ran his hand through Hoseok's hair "Me too baby, do you need something? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok shook his head and looked through his phone.

"I feel a bit better, the medicine is doing something" Hoseok smiled, Yoongi smiled "That's great Seokie" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded, he felt the urge to hug and kiss Yoongi but he didn't want to get Yoongi sick.

"I wanna dye my hair again, the purple faded out, can I please dye it mint?" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "You don't have to ask, it's your hair, baby. I think you'll look really good" Hoseok said, ruffling Yoongi's hair, Yoongi smiled "Thank you Seok, you make me feel really pretty, you always give me compliments" Yoongi blushed, "I'm just making sure you know everyday, you're the prettiest boy I've ever seen" Hoseok said, Yoongi blushed "S-stop, I'm not the prettiest, you are" Yoongi said, Hoseok frowned "You are, admit it right now or.. uh.. " Hoseok went in to deep thought, Yoongi smiled "Or what? " Yoongi teased "No kisses for a week" Hoseok pouted, Yoongi pouted and whined 'F-fine"

-

Yoongi sat on Hoseok's lap with a pout, Hoseok raised a brow "Yes baby? " Hoseok said, Yoongi looked away, he was being playfully mad "What did I do now? " Hoseok ask, "You said you wouldn't give me kisses " Yoongi said with a frown "Just wait until I'm back to normal, I'll give you so many kisses that you'll be sick off them" Hoseok huffed, Yoongi shook his head " I could never get sick of them" Yoongi said, Hoseok smiled "One kiss today, that's all you get, where do you want it? " Hoseok asked, Yoongi pointed to his cheek. Hoseok pressed a small kiss on Yoongi's cheek making both of them smile.

-

"Give me more medication please, my head feels like it will explode" Hoseok groaned, Yoongi handed Hoseok two pills and water "No more medication for the day" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "Come here and cuddle with me" Hoseok said, Yoongi nodded with a smile.

Hoseok put on a movie as they cuddled, "Do you like this movie or do you want me to change it?" Hoseok asked, Yoongi shook his head "It's fine" Yoongi mumbled, snuggling his head in to Hoseok's chest.

"This movie is nice" Yoongi said with a smile, Hoseok nodded "Just wait until the scary part comes on" Hoseok teased, Yoongi's eyes widened "You're lying right? I will cry if you're not" Yoongi huffed, Hoseok smiled "I'm lying baby, but we should watch another scary movie soon" Hoseok said, Yoongi whined and playfully hit Hoseok's chest "Who's gonna be the one whining when they can't go to work because their boyfriend is too paranoid to be left alone? " Yoongi asked, Hoseok chuckled "That might be me but it's okay because I love my clingy boyfriend" Hoseok said, Yoongi blushed and hid his face "I hate you" Yoongi playfully huffed "Oh really? I was planning on giving you a kiss but I guess not" Hoseok said, Yoongi frowned "You can place it right here" Yoongi said, pointing to his cheek which Hoseok kissed.

"Goodnight Hobi, I hope you feel better when you wake up" Yoongi said, Hoseok nodded "I hope so too, I really wanted to go to the mall tomorrow" Hoseok said, Yoongi smiled "I wanna buy skirts but there will be people looking" Yoongi frowned, Hoseok smiled "You do you baby, if you want to buy skirts, you should buy them" Hoseok said, tucking Yoongi's hair behind his ear "Okay Seokie" Yoongi softly said, a small smile on his face.

"I love you Seok"

"I love you too"

A/N: I don't really like this chapter 😔 But it is what it is, stay safe, stay healthy and practice social distancing! QOTD: You're stuck on an island and you can bring 3 idols with you, who are you picking and why? - Vickie 💕💕