60

tw: mentions of abuse (this isn't fake please believe me 💀), mentions of purging.

Yoongi laid on the bed in Jungkook's guest room, thinking of Joowon. He definitely didn't miss him but he started to think about everything about him. Why would he do that to him? What had he done to deserve it?

After years, the boy had grown to learn that he did not deserve to be abused bur s tiny voice in the back of his head said he did deserve it for being fat and ugly. He really tried to ignore but before he knew it, he was crying as he hugged his bear.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked, knocking on the room door before entering, freaking out a bit when he got no response so he opened it "Why are you crying?" He softly asked, Yoongi shook his head "No, I'm walking on mars" He mumbled, making Jungkook laugh "I shouldn't have laughed, I'm so sorry hyung. But actually, what is wrong" The boy asked, Yoongi shrugged, not wanting to talk "Just.. I don't know. I don't want to talk about it" Yoongi mumbled, staring off into space "That's okay, you can talk to me if you need to. I'm going to bring you some food" Jungkook said, leaving the room.

Yoongi sighed as Jungkook brought in a plate that had a grilled cheese sandwich and a cup of orange juice in his other hand "Thank you" He mumbled, Jungkook nodded "Are you sure you don't want to talk about anything?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi took a bite from his grilled cheese "I'm sure" Yoongi said, enjoying his grilled cheese "Alrighty, I'm going out to run some errands" Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded and waved goodbye.

"M-maybe I did deserve it" Yoongi frowned, no one was there to reassure him so the thoughts only got worse by the second, he tried to sleep but he had flashbacks of Joowon abusing  him.

"LISTEN HERE MIN YOONGI! STOP BEGGING FOR FOOD AND TAKE THOSE DIET PILLS" Joowon shouted, slamming the diet pills on the table, the small boy began to shake "I-I don't want to!" Yoongi tried defending himself but was slapped across the face "I don't want to hear you EVER complain about the diet pills. You NEED them, look at your fat ass in the mirror" Joowon scoffed, Yoongi grabbed his red cheek and nodded, he was confused on what he was feeling.

Or the time Joowon physically abused Yoongi for not getting a big promotion, he blamed him for the small apartment they had "If you just had worked harder, we could be living in a much better place. You're always making problems" Joowon scoffed, Yoongi stayed quiet, hugging his knees "I-I'm sorry" He mumbled, Joowon rolled his eyes "Quit your job at this point, Theres no use if you just keep getting fatter and even more useless everytime you go" Joowon said, Yoongi nodded, he had to quit unless he wanted a beating.

"I-I miss my Seokie" Yoongi sobbed, he didn't realize how hard he crying until Jungkook opened the room door again "What is wrong?  Something is definitely wrong" Jungkook said, Yoongi hid his face in the pillow, wetting it with tears "N-nothing" The boy said, Jungkook sighed "Something is wrong, tell me hyung" Jungkook said, Yoongi took deep breaths to calm down "J-just, it's hard to explain" Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook hummed, ruffling Yoongi's hair which made the boy flinch.

"Why did you flinch?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi took a deep breath "I-I was thinking of Joowon and I was having flashbacks a-and was thinking, maybe I did deserve to be abused" Yoongi mumbled, pulling his legs to his chest "Yoongi hyung, no one deserves to be abuse, no one deserves the trauma you went to. What can I do to help?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi shrugged "I-I don't know, you have work later, right?" Yoongi asked, Jungkook nodded "I do but I want to know what I can do to help you" The boy asked, Yoongi shrugged once again.

"I'm just going to listen to music" Yoongi mumbled, Jungkook nodded and smiled "Stay safe, I'm going to get ready for work now, I left food on the counter" Jungkook said, Yoongi nodded and connected his phone to his airpods, playing his sleep playlist so he could calm down.

Hoseok

how's yoongi today? :]

Jungkook

not at his best??

Hoseok

what happened

don't tell me you guys went out and found joowon because i will kill that ugly ass motherfucker

im being fr

Jungkook

no 💀

yoongi started the day off sad i think

and i went to run some errands

and then he was crying so i asked why

and he was having flashbacks and told me "maybe i did deserve to be abused"

Hoseok

oh god :(

i miss him so much

:(((

Jungkook

i think he felt better, he was listening to some music afterwards

Hoseok

music really helps him

Jungkook

i can see

hold on i have to work bye bye

Yoongi started to feel bad about his body. He stared at himself in the bathroom mirror, tears brimming in his eyes.

"W-why does my body look like t-that?" Yoongi cried, he was ugly, he absolutely hated his body at the moment, he just wanted his Seokie right there to hug him and tell him that he's beautiful no matter what and a number on the scale does not determine his worth. He tried to remind himself but he liked it more when Hoseok told him, it felt better coming from someone else.

He was gripping on to his hair and trying to find ways to make himself look thinner. In his head, thin meant beautiful. His body wasn't beautiful.

a/n: all body shapes are beautiful, no matter what. a number on a scale doesn't define you. buy that skirt you want! eat those chips! please take care of yourself!

There the boy was, in front of the toilet, debating if he he should throw up the food Jungkook made.

Jungkook

yoongi relapsed

hey y'all, um 😊 please take care of yourselves! i love you all! im so sorry my writing has been sloppy lately. qotd: what do you think hoseok will do?