Chapter Fifty-Six: I Want This {Cole}

I don't know how long I debate for, but the time clearly has Ellie thinking I'm denying her. My entire body swims with electricity, every nerve ending jolting with the thought of having Ellie in my arms, of ravishing her the way I've dreamed of.

As she turns from me, I grab her wrist, spinning her back into my arms. She gasps as I back her against the wall, green eyes flickering up to mine with surprise. I feel like I'm going to die if I don't kiss her, if I don't touch her, so I do. I quickly close the distance between us, taking her lips for my own in a hard kiss.

Her hands wind up and into my hair, tugging on the drenched locks. Deepening the kiss, Ellie's lips part easily, her tongue dancing with mine as she lets out a noise that has me nearly losing my mind.

My entire being feels as if I'm burning alive as I reach down, grasping her thighs. She jolts in my arms, sucking in a shocked breath as I lift her, keeping her legs wrapped around my waist. Her hands wander, tracing along my shoulders and back and into my hair. Each fingertip lights a trail of fire across my entire body. I part from her lips, trailing kisses across her jaw and down her skin, letting my tongue drag back up the length of her neck.

"Cole," she gasps. Her fingers curl into my hair, as if she can't decide whether to push me away or pull me closer. I nip at her skin, my teeth grazing just where her shoulder and neck meet. She releases a shaky breath in my ear.

Placing her on her feet, I make sure she's steady before dropping to my knees. She lets out a surprised gasp as I kiss my way up her thigh, her legs parting slightly on instinct. Her hand digs into my hair harshly when I reach the destination I know she's aching for me to find. The taste of her nearly drives me over the edge without a single touch, but I hold it back, focused on giving her what she wants, what she needs.

In only a few moments, she's shattering beneath my lips, her legs almost giving out as she moans softly.

Standing, I press my lips to hers, so hard that I feel like I might die if I don't take her tonight.

Get to the bed. Can't do this here.

I force myself away from her. Ellie's green eyes meet mine, swimming with confusion and something darker.

"Come on," I rasp, turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. I don't miss Ellie's shy smile as she stares at my backside, her cheeks red even after what just happened in the shower. Her eyes only flicker away when I wrap a towel around my waist. She steps out next, that shy smile spreading as I wrap her in a towel. I lock onto a bead of water that trails down her collarbone, disappearing between her breasts underneath the towel.

Jesus Christ.

I want to put my mouth on every inch of her fucking body.

Leading her back into the bedroom, I head toward my bag. I'd always kept a condom in there, just in case. Yet, I found I wasn't going through very many after I met Ellie. Not that that's a bad thing.

Despite all the awful things I thought about her in the beginning, I can't seem to even think about another girl nowadays. Ellie is it. She's the last girl I'll ever be with, the one I want to marry in the future. The one I want to have blonde-haired little babies with. The one I want ringside when I fight. The one I want to see graduating college and achieving every dream she's ever had. I want her for all of it, every piece of the rest of my life.

Facing her, I toss the protection onto the nightstand, and take slow steps until I stand in front of my girl. She stands near the foot of the bed, clearly shaking. I take Ellie's hands and tugging her toward me. Without hesitation, she looks up at me through those dark lashes, her hands still holding that towel in a tight grip. On the brink of madness, I press my lips to hers. It turns aggressive quickly, her hands scraping down my back and pulling at my hair as I slip my fingers beneath her towel. I can't stop my lips from spreading into a grin when Ellie practically melts against me, her hands finding home in my hair and tugging hard as I caress her hip.