Chapter Twelve: You Have Beautiful Eyes {Cole}

Waking to the smell of breakfast and a raging headache isn't what I pictured my morning being like when I drank last night. I was supposed to get up and go run, but I can't even fathom how late I've probably slept by now.

Groaning, I rub a hand over my face, wiping the sleep from it.

Sitting up, the world sways around me. I finally get my bearing as I stand, making my way to the kitchen. I only realize there's music playing as I walk in, sitting at the bar.

Not realizing I'm there, Sebastian and Ellie dance in the kitchen, both of them twirling their hips and laughing as the music blares, not helping my headache. Sebastian raps the guy's part and I'm surprised to see Ellie begin singing the girl's part, her hips swaying as she dances.

Her blonde hair hangs loose in long waves down her back, almost down to her night shorts she wears. The red plaid shorts match her black oversized t-shirt that she adorns on her top half. Hands in her hair, she lets Sebastian dance against her, doing an exaggerated booty-dance that almost knocks Ellie on her ass.

Laughing, she sings louder, sounding decently good for just goofing off in the kitchen. He takes her hand, twirling her around and she puts her own spin on it, twirling her hips. I can't stop myself from staring at the motion.

Her ass isn't the best for sure, but when she swings it like that...

Normally I'd find this annoying, but this is actually pretty amusing. I never see Ellie come out of her shell like this.

Normally, she's dancing, sure, but at the club, she's weary. She dances with Sebastian and Scarlet and maybe a guy every once in a while. Right now, though, she dances jokingly, like she's having the time of her life. She sings out the words and dances like there's no tomorrow.

A jolt runs through me as I admit she looks damn good doing it, too.

Never thought I'd say that about Ellie.

The girl in question turns toward me suddenly.

"Ahh!" she jumps as she turns, seeing me sitting there. Sebastian laughs loudly, finally seeing me as well. He turns the music down slightly so we can hear each other.

"Why are you stopping? I was enjoying the show," I tell them, unable to fight the small smile that grows on my face. Ellie's cheeks grow crimson as a nervous laugh fills the air, my stomach doing a weird jump as I glance from her to Sebastian.

Staring at her with a loving gaze, he ruffles her hair.

"You want breakfast?" he offers, tilting his head. I nod, eyes going back to Ellie as she hums the tune of the song, struggling to keep herself from dancing again.

"Go get some then, bitch." Looking at Sebastian, I try to convey with my eyes that I'm not in the mood for his bullshit right now, but he just grins, ignoring the warning.

Rolling my eyes, I begin to stand when a plate is placed in front of me. Taken aback, I look up. Ellie looks sheepish as she hands one to Sebastian as well, giving me a small smile. She stands on the other side as Sebastian sits beside me.

"You wanna sit?" he asks with his mouth full. Both Ellie and I make a face, and Sebastian rolls his eyes. "So, what is on the agenda for today?"

"I need to go to the library," Ellie says, drinking from a bottle of water.

"For what? School's out," Sebastian frowns, shoving another pile of eggs and sausage into his mouth.

"Not everything I read is for school," she grins. "I need some new books." Picking up her plate and bottle of water, she heads for the living room. Quickly picking up on where she's headed, Sebastian grins.