Chapter 7 ~Angel's Voice~

(a/n) I have like really nothing to announce xD but ill leave u guys with something funny from damnlol xD 

Comment, voooote, faan<3 

Today, a friend and I had a discussion about dinosaurs and came to the conclusion that t-rexs were only angry/aggressive cuz their arms were too short to hug one another x3! 

When i'm bored, I send a txt to a random # saying, "i hid the body, now what?" 

Xoxo RA€

~ It's Saturday night and I got out of the hospital yesterday morning. I didn't want to cancel tonight's gig even though Carla and Rene almost ordered me to. I needed to stand tall and show that nothing can stand in my way. I think if tonight I sing all my feelings out I could feel better about what has happened this past few weeks. It could probably have my mind process things. My friends supported me when I told them I had to do this. I don't know why I had to, but I just did. Something special is going to happen tonight. I can feel it. I definitely had more songs to sing since I was lying in a hospital bed with nothing, but my own mind.

When I saw my reflection in the mirror all the bruises on my face were vanished like dust in the chilling wind. I had stitches on my sides, but that was the only evidence that I had to prove that I was severely hurt. Sniffy, though, was in better shape than me. I was envy of him because for a fat cat he is strong. Carla slept over with me when I left the hospital. The girls' night with Carla, Rene and I was still on for tonight.. My brother heard about what happened and I convince him to stay in Michigan. I didn't want him to fly all the way here for me. In November Tracey agreed to come to thanksgiving. I can't wait for two months from now. His girlfriend of a year wants to finally meet me. I'm thrilled for the weeks ahead. Something great is going to arrive soon I just know it.

The band were in back of me as my feet slowly came upon stage. My eyes fixated on everyone that stood in the giant crowd. The floor was filled with almost all the students from Ocean View High. Freshman were mostly the people that filled the empty spaces. Our school usually listen to pop. My songs will be part pop for my fans. Spencer, the owner, let me sing to night. Since Carla and I always came to Get it Hot. Spencer is a cool dude who became our older friend.

~"Tonight I be singing songs you guys all know, so I hope you'll be jamming along," my voice spoke into the microphone. I heard Carla's and Rene's voices WOO through the crowd. I perceived Ben and Travis raising their drinks at me. Their heads nodded at me. I breathed deeply swallowing all my nerves. I smiled and I gulped as the band added music to the stillness. My eyes skimmed the crowd for the last time. I noticed some of my new co-workers in the crowd too. I got a job at the bookstore. I had an interview a few days ago. They just called yesterday saying that I got the job.

My eyes glimmered with silver eye shadow and eyeliner. Carla said my future boyfriend could be in the crowd tonight. I rolled my eyes and let her dress me. I let my hair lose down to my mid-section. A black strapless dress snugged my body. A silver belt attached to the dress with matching silver flats. I was dressing up for Shadow tonight. I know he can't see me, but I hope he knows that I'll acknowledge him. The music started getting faster and I knew I had to start singing soon.

"This song is When I'm Gone by 3 Doors Down," I grinned as the song name left my mouth. Everyone in the crowd cheered. The song's lyrics sang out of my lips and echoed to the microphone. The lyrics drain through me. It made me feel at rest. My eyes shut closed listening to myself. It was soothing. It felt like I was spinning as my world shifted into a calming place. I knew that Ben was shock as he didn't think I could sing, but I guess he got proven wrong. I kept singing, melting into the chorus. I sung with more heart as each phrase passed my voice. The song started slowing to an end. I wanted to sing more as the feeling got me drunk. My eyes wavered open. I scoped the room again making sure I was still here. Travis was playing air guitar. My hips moved along with the ending beat. I sang the last of the song's words.

The beat ended as the crowd cheered for me. I felt special and wanted. The lights dimmed down onto the stage. It was complete blackness. The EXIT shined bright red and that was all that was glowing in the room. A beat of the drum made me jump a little. I remembered that I was still on stage. The rest of the band joined in as the lights flickered back towards the crowd.

I cleared my throat, ready to sing again. "This song is about mysterious creatures. It's E.T by Katy Perry!"

The crowds' noise grew larger as the girls screamed. I knew Rene loves Katy Perry and that her scream was the loudest. This song was dedicated to Shadow. Even though he wasn't here, I wanted to sing about him. I couldn't say that to the crowd or they would be baffled. But I know if he was in the crowd that he would know this song was for him. I started to sing along to the song. I beamed as my the song went into the microphone.

"You're so hypnotising, 

Could you be the devil? 

Could you be an angel? 

Your touch magnetizing 

Feels like I am floating 

Leaves my body glowing"

I smiled again seeing Rene dancing insanely. Ben's face was scrunched up looking at her. Carla was dancing with Travis as I song the next part.

"Different DNA 

They don't understand you 

You're from a whole other world, 

A different dimension"

I looked at were the EXIT sign was when the lights shoot out. It was still glowing. I saw a few similar people leaning against the brick wall. The class nerd, Gunther, was head banging. I giggled inside my head. Todd my last year bio partner staring at Lizzie's ass. Lizzie was the girl who helped me with posters for spirit week. There was one more person, but his face was unrecognizable. He didn't go to our school or the light bulb would click and I would would know who he was. He was about my age I would guess. I squinted my eyes to see him better. I didn't mean to stare at him, but he looked interesting. His looks made him look hot. I saw a smirk on his face as he watched me continue singing. His black hair covered his eyes. It was long, but it looked great on him. Made him have a bad boy look. His jawline looked strong as he continued to smile. I saw his body shape from his black shirt. It showed off some define muscles. Ripped jeans crawled up his long legs. I reclosed my eyes, burning the image of him into my mind. I looked back up in front as my eyes opened once again.

At the end of my performance, everyone gave the best applaud. I gently left the stage as the clapping continued. I quickly glanced over to where the surreptitious guy stood. It was just Gunther, Lizzie, and Todd, but no guy. Why would I be worried about a guy anyways? I reassured myself. I sang a total of seven songs tonight. I was proud of myself. Some people stayed for drinks, but I made my way out the door that was behind stage. Carla, Rene, Ben, and Travis already were outside near Travis's truck. Once they saw me Rene and Carla ran over to me. Their arms wrapped around my body cutting off circulation.

"C-can't b-b-breathe," I choked out.

Rene was the first to release me from the death grip," Oh my god, you do sound like Paramore." Carla let go making my breathing return.

"I get that alot," I referred to Carla.

Ben stared at me and said," Carla was right, you can sing."

"Duh, I'm always right," Carla spoke flipping her hair. Travis kissed her on her cheek. I laughed at Ben's reaction to Carla's response.

"You owned the stage with you singing and dancing," complimented Travis." You should be a professional singer."

"Thanks, but I want to go to nursing school," I beamed.

"Well, were going to Carolyn's now. See you gentlemen later, Rene butted in. Her lips grazed Ben's as Carla peaked Travis's lips. The boys nodded and stumbled toward Travis's car. We headed toward my quiet apartment. Rene was laughing at pictures that were on her phone. I giggled at Ben's picture of him dressed as a clown. It fit him perfectly. Carla was driving and yelling at us for being so loud. 

By the time we hit my apartment the moon shined through the curtains. I thought of Shadow when the moon lit up my apartment. Almost all night Carla, Rene, and I laughed and made fun of the boys. Rene was the first to fall into a deep sleep. We drew on her face with a washable marker. I'm pleased that I still can have fun after all that has happened.