Chapter 14 ~Howling~

Dedicated to ravensam123 for giving me an idea for Beck's POV!!! n.n 

COMMENT, vOtE, faaaaannnnn :O

:D XOXORAE

Beck's POV~

"I'm sorry," I said meaning every word I spoke. I didn't mean to snap, she caught me off guard that one day. I snapped and I shouldn't have. I regretted it. But I just needed her safe. I missed her so much that now I didn't care no matter how much my uncle complains. I spend all week trying to track him and save her. Then she gets this pendant. The pendant that resembles me. I didn't put it in her locker. Somebody else did and I bet that was the guy who destroyed the forest apart from limb to limb.

FLASHBACK

"Only way to protect her is to stay away from her," my Uncle said grabbing my collar. "How can she survive if we keep getting in the way?"

But now I realized staying closer to her is easy way to keep an eye on things. I have to stay with her. I need to stay by her.

PRESENT

"I'm sorry," I repeated again. I watched her shocked face turn back normal. Her cheeks blushed with warmth. Her hands started grazing and pulling on her dress as if she was nervous. Her golden hair blew in her soothing eyes. I still remember the first time I saw her...

I wasn't sure she heard me, so I decided to speak the word again, "I'm-"

"I heard you, Beck," Her sweet voice sounded more like a question. I waited...

"I'm just wondering why you here?"

I flung out an invitation from my leather jacket pocket. "I was invited."

"Oh right, Rene sent out invitations to everyone in the school," She mumbled under her breath.

"What are you sorry for Beck?" She crossed her arms.

"For.. well everything. For acting like a jerk, I had- family issues and you... well to you it wasn't fair," I explained. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Her smile came upon her face.

"Um... well.." she stuttered. It was like she never been apologized to. She was so innocent.

"Please forgive me," I stepped closer throwing my hands in the air making sure she understood I wasn't going to hurt her. I became so close that I felt the silk on her dress. Her blushing face made me ache to kiss them.

"Well..sure.. I guess," Her eyes fluttered down.

"Well here you can have this," I took out a pendant.

Her eyes look scared and frightened, "How did you get that?" Her voice trailed off in a whisper.

"Look I know what your thinking..."

"You went into my house?" She screamed moving closer to the ledge.

Her feet stumbled backwards. Her hands tried to grab the railing, but it was too late. Her body flipped. She raised her hands up in defense. Her dress slid its way across the rail. Her hair was over the second floor facing the ground. I went into aggressive mode. I took running steps closer to her. 

I have to get to her.

A heard wolves howling cries in the distant....

"Carolyn!" but my voice was distant to her now as her cries and screams fell.

(A/N: what's going to happen? Why were the wolves feeling his sorrow? And will Beck save her in time? 

Btw Beck didn't go to her house, next chapter you'll find out why he has the same pendant. THE PENDANT IS IN MULIMEDIA!!!!! XD

XOXORAE