Chapter 28 ~Destiny~

6.) my old dog bit off my face when I was 4 and it healed all up...no scars or nothing. so my face is normal not Freddy keurger like xD

(THANK U!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU ;D you guys are sexy beasts... please keep voting, fanning and commenting!!!)

LOVELIES <3

RAEBABEXOXO

~ Cold and pale was Beck's emotions when I told him my story. We both lost our families...we both we hurt and broken. We both were affected by Vincent, but somehow even if we were the same we are very much different. I'm a human, he's a wolf... it wasn't time to think about him and I, but it's difficult to wonder. Who was I to him?

"Your everything to him," an unexpected voice shot through the silence air. Beck jumped off the couch and dragged me up with him. He backed me away so I was behind him. His hand stuck out like a guard to protect me. Beck growled deeply through his teeth like a warning to the intruder.

A tall brown haired man stood in front of the now opened doorway. I recognized who it was...

"Uncle Nate?" Beck questioned.

His uncle opened up my door and came in. He was here. How long was he here? How much did he hear?

"What are you doing here?" Beck said before I could open up my mouth.

His uncle stepped forward," Well, you wouldn't listen to me after I told you countless times. You been spending nights over here...we are wolves I can tell when you lie to me.  This girl right here," His finger pointed at me. "She is involved with everything. She's the key to destroying Vincent. I don't know why, but I can smell it."

The key?? How am I that special to there world when it's so different than mine?

"How-how do you know?" Beck said. I could see and feel his body shake with uneasiness.

"Elders know more than you think. He's been threatening us too."

My eyes widen. They been targets?

Nate stepped around the couch," Yes, he wants well..power, but mostly," He gulped at the words," her..."

"He's not getting her!" Beck growled.

"I know, I know..."

"So?"

"We came up with a plan. We believe he is working with someone else. Nonvampire," Nate told us. Could it be?

I reached into my pocket feeling around. Crumbled up paper found its way into my fingers. I still have it... Could it be the hallway guy?

"Whose the hallway guy?" Nate questioned.

Wait what? How did he know.

Beck breathed in deeply," Wolves have special powers. Nate has the ability to read minds."

I pushed passed Beck's protective arm and stood in front of Nate. "So when you came in and said-"

"You mean everything?"

Yeah," I smiled.

A chuckled entered his voice," Well, you see your the key right?"

I nodded.

"Your the key to our existence. Vincent knows this, that's why he killed your parents too. You'll find out why later, but you two weren't together cause you found each other. You two are destined to meet. So Carolyn can save herself and us."

I glanced at Beck, blushing and smiling.

"Wait..wait...wait.. What's the whole story? Me, her, our families, the words he says and why she is the key?" Beck halted his Uncle.

"You'll find out later at the cabin. We need a meeting. We'll tell you everything..."

Nate walks passed me to Beck. His arm reached out to his shoulder. His hand patted Beck's shoulder. Nate's smile grew as he said the words that made Beck stronger.

"We are all depending on you guys, but you not alone," Nate said. "A car is waiting..let's go to Pennsylvania.