Chapter 22 ~Threats~

Thank you for all the support :D it really makes me so happy! I think I'm gonna cry :')

Vote, FAN, CoMmEnT, and tell your friends!

Thank you again lovelies n-n

RAEBABEXOXO

~The day made my stomach queasy. Today was going to be the most awkward day ever. My wolf is going to met my brother. Could this day be anymore complicated?

Trying to relax as I got ready was the most toughest thing to do. I haven't seen my brother since the beginning of summer. I was of course I was gratified that he was coming. It was the most joyful new ever, but then all these things start happening. I met a wolf, met a guy who is the wolf, and was going to fight a vampire. Not a good way to start a day with your brother. I came to the conclusion that I won't tell my brother. Being supernatural is a trade secret. I would hate it if he knew. What if he got in the way? Trying to stop it will only make it worst. I couldn't live with myself is I was the cause of my older brother getting hurt.

I set up the dinner table with four plates. Beck, Tracey, Charlotte, and I. I was wearing a brown dress with belt  a and leggings to complete the Thanksgiving look. A basket of laves and candles were centered in the table. White plates set on the oak table as I went to get silverware. I was still uneasy. My legs were shaking with each step I took. My fingers were gripping the utensils tightly, trying not to drop them. I locked Sniffy in my room because company isn't her strong point. Just before I started setting the table, my brother called to tell me that they were coming from the airport. Any minute now my stress should rise up. I was hoping Beck would get here earlier than them, so he could help me come to ease.

The door knocking caused me to jump and clinging silver hit the table. I breathed deeply as I kept fixating at my clothes. My feet trembled toward the door. I hesitated when I saw the door knob. My palms sweat as I reached for it.

CLICK!

My door latched opened. My door way was visible as I saw who stood there.  No one...

I walked out tilting my head. My body leaned from side to side while looking down the empty spaced hallway. White walls and blue carpet was the only thing surrounding me. No one in sight. I was curious if it was an actual person or my imagination. My footsteps paced out the door and through the hallway. I searched behind each corner to see if they were still there. Again no one. Taking time out of getting set I decided to forget about the noise on my door and return back. I traced back my steps and reached my door. My hand clasp the wooden door frame for support. I was calmly going back until my boot crunched on something. I stood still slowly lifting my foot up. I kneel down to witness what it was. My eye sight captured a piece of paper crumbled up in front of my apartment. My head turned to long around some more. I was hoping to find the calperate. The empty hallway still appeared. My hand lifted up the paper. Something inside me said...

Don't open it.

I responded back to my own voice inside my head

What if this is for me? I have to see what's on the paper. I just have to. It could be a clue....

I swear I was going insane. Talking to my self, but I was also reassuring myself too. If my world was already filled with crazed creatures, I think it was o.k to have my thoughts. Lots of cooping and dealing is too much. Something inside me... has all the answers... the feelings. This is the first time it has talked back... I have talked back. What was going on with me?

I pushed aside myself. This wasn't the time to worry what was with me. Its about Beck, Vincent, and my life at sake. I gasped air into my lung as I made my decision. My fingers unwrinkled the little piece of paper. I turned and twisted it to make the picture better. And soon enough the whole paper, words, and picture was visible. My expanded eyes went along with my increased breathing. This wasn't an accident. This was meant for me.