Chapter 13 ~I'm Sorry~

~I didn't take off the pendent, afraid that I'll be in trouble. I wasn't safe apparently, but out of curiosity I wanted to find out why and this pendant is the only thing right now that has the answer. Beck sure won't tell me, so now Its all me. I also hoped Beck was just angry and didn't mean it. The design seemed to keep me calm. Like it was meant to be around my neck. I wanted to know more about him. I needed to know more about Beck. One minute he's sweet and next he's rude and jumpy. He was shocked about the pendent and I didn't know why.

But tonight Rene is turning a mature age and tonight I'll forget about Beck. I'll just let it go... for now.

Getting ready was like a project. I wanted to be dressed special, but it was like I had nothing to wear. Trying on clothes after clothes I was just about to give up. My hair was in a half of a pony and my hoop earrings were ready, but no dress felt right. I was skimming through my closet. I kneeled down on my carpet to dig further. 

"Nope, Nope," I sighed," Nope-."

Reaching my hand even more in I felt silk. I pulled it out. Underneath all my clothes I found a red silky mini dress.

 I bet Beck would like-

I stopped my thoughts. 

No Carolyn. This is for yourself.

I breathed in relief as I stood up. The dress soothed between my fingers. I went into my mirror as I put my legs through the dress. It was soft and sexy. It looked like I was a VIP member in a club. It was thigh length and slimming. My red lips curved upwards as I found the perfect dress. I shoved my way out the door a few minutes later heading to what I thought was going to be a normal party.

~Almost everyone was at her party. Rene opened presents... tons of gifts buried her way to the other gifts. Wrappers were everywhere just like the people. Soms sitting, some standing and some not paying attention. I sat with Carla and Travis on the couch close to Rene. She was sitting in a special chair with Ben holding her shoulders behind her.

"Thanks Carolyn I love it," She said with amusment on her face. She held up snuggy boots, perfume, a knited style beanie, and 2 tickets to an amusment park for her and Ben. 

"Your welcome," I said giving her a hug," Happy 18th."

~After everyone had gotten there presents open by Rene music filled the room. The DJ spinned fast songs so people started dancing more. Smelled like achohol, sweat and smoke. I bet the managers who let the venue to Rene were going to be surprised in the morning. I saw students jumping and pounding there fists to the music. Some girls swaying their hips against guys groins. Carla was making out with Travis on the couch. Rene was obsessing over all her presents she got to Ben. Ben looked like he wanted to sleep. I on the other hand went upstairs. As you know I didn't like crowds. I wanted to find some place quiet.

I looked door to door for a room. One door I opened showed a balcony. A half round circle with white designed rail. I walked through thinking the night was beautiful. The stars shined perfectly and were placed widely across the moon. It was brisk evening, but the feeling left my body feel airless. I walked slowly toward the rail and my hands grasped around it. My hair flowed through the upcoming wind. I breathed in the fresh air that was given to me. 

Could this night get any more peaceful?

"Hello Carolyn," a voice from behind startled me. I jumped out of my peacful trans and turned. I was blank and stiff as a board. I couldn't say any words. He walked up closer with his head down waiting for me. I stood there still shocked.

What was he doing here? 

His hands loosened up at his side as he took one more step toward me.

"Im sorry."

A/N ( who do you think it was. Beck or Isaac or someone else from her past? Carolyn's dress in mulimedia and next chapter is the patio or pendant idk yet xD.

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN ;D

<3 XOXORAE