Chapter 34 ~Father of the Alpha~

12.) I'm in a band.... Yea we are just starting out xD

VOTE D:

Comment :o

FAN c:

Stay warm lovelies :D

RAEBABEXOXO

~ "What are you doing back here?" Asked the white-haired guy toward Beck's dad. He looked like his sons. Black haired, but with green eyes instead of silver. Where do Beck's eyes come from?

It was so dark I didn't get to see all the Elders, but I knew Nate was on the stand. His voice gave it away.

"Who let you in here?" Nate said. My eyes still fixated between Beck and his father. The way they stared at each other you could tell it didn't end well. Beck was at first surprise then his expression turn to aggression.

"I just wanted to visit the mysterious girl who suddenly my younger son's heart," He smiled at me.

"My older son has done great. Being an Alpha and all. I bet you didn't know that until you came here huh, Carolyn? So, what about you that made my son disobey the tribe's rules? Your hair?"

"Stop it..." Beck growled.

"Or your fair delicate skin?" His father moved closer to me.

"Stop!"

"Or is it because your just some pathetic human and he felt pity for you?"

"God Dammit Carter, stop it," Beck yelled lunging toward his father. But he wasn't his father anymore. He was just a man who betrayed him. Who left him when he needed him the most. His dad was weak, but so was Beck. He called his own flesh and blood by his real name because he didn't deserve the title as a father. Two little boys were abandoned. Vincent caused it. Vincent destroyed people's lives, tore families apart, and ruined the goodness in people's hearts. All of this events were tied all together by Vincent. He was the main source.

As Beck tumbled around with Carter, growling and ripping at each other, everything came to a halt. I had scream at the top of my lungs. My rage of what has happened had finally came to the surface. My realization of this mess was visible and I wasn't going to be used like this.

"VINCENT!" I screamed that cursed name at the top of my lungs. I felt the room shake as my voice ran through it. Everyone had to catch balance... My point came across as everyone froze.

"I love Beck," I finally said those dreading words. " I love him. They way he makes me feel, they way he saved me. I can see it in his beautiful eyes that he loves me too. I don't if were are not meant to be. We are here now. When the moment comes for us to part it will. But now its going to be just us. I am going to fight Vincent. I made up my mind. If this will bring back families together then I can sacrifice myself to do that. I will fight for everyone! Everything that I love!"

"You possess such great power, but you are only human..." Said one of the Elder's.

"Yes, but I have my strength," I grinned. I was for sure what I wanted.

"We know young lady. You nearly shook this place apart. How?"

"I don't know..."

"Who cares..." Said Carter as he stood up from Beck. "You were exactly what I thought you would be. I provoked you from the start. Now I see... Your just like her."

"Like who?" I simply asked.

"Our mother..." Beck and Eric rise to say.

"Your going to need protection, Carolyn. I'm sorry son, but the day is coming to a close. I been watching the vampires all along. Her knowledge and training as to start tomorrow."

"Why would you be watching Vincent and his crew?" Beck asked.

"Because," He sighed. "He was the one who killed your mother...