Chapter 21 ~Splashes and Kisses 2~

OMG i never thought I would be typing chapter 21 :D I've come so far ad its because you guys kept telling to update and saying that you guys love the story :3

THANK YOU!

P.S Beck's hair now is like the picture off him in Chapter 8 :D just so you guys can get a visual 

RAEBABEXOXO

Beck said he had surprise for me this morning. I was a little frightened, but then again it's Beck. Anything with him is good. The other day I found out who he really was. What he was. I was mostly happy from the far fact that I'm living among creatures that I only read in books. I just thought Beck was a distant guy with lots of stuff on his mind. Doesn't want to get to close, but no. He was the opposite. He wanted to get close to me, but was afraid I would shut him out because of what he was. Actually I was glad because now I have my mind in this instead of fixated on my real life. This is my real life, but at least I wouldn't have to be alone. I wouldn't have to worry about being different and shut out. No, I was right where I needed to be. Running with the wolves. Fighting for their freedom. Everyone should have peace. Everyone should have a fighting chance... I did even though I didn't ask for one.

I stepped out onto my floor mat from the shower. My hair was dripping wet down my back. My skin had water droplets gliding in the light. My wet feet slide off the mat onto the tile floor. My foggy mirror was wiped off by a white towel. My reflection appeared before eyes. Blue eyed, blonde haired, short, fair skin girl stood in the surrounded fog. I couldn't recognized her anymore. I was different. I was stronger..more aware. A curved smile stretch came on face as I knew I was ready. Ready to be somebody who isn't me. It was a great feeling that I could be someone new. Someone people can look up too and not that broken little shy girl. I was free from my glass. I wanted to be this person, and I will become stronger in time. It's worth it in the end.

I changed into ripped shorts, a white style tank-top, and flops. Beck said dress casual, but make sure it's cool so you don't get to hot. I was questioning his sanity for a bit. What surprise could he possibly have planned for me. It's almost thanksgiving and its going to cool down soon. I was a little worried that I would mess up. I didn't know why I had to dress up for a surprise, but that's the guessing part.

I waited a nerve wrecking hour for Beck. I was excited to see his face again. Last time he left we just finished talking about who's among this shook up world. It was pretty late after we spoke. We both tiredly said our goodbyes with a quick hug. I wanted to sleep right there in his arms. Hearing his heartbeat as my head rested up against his chest was like a lullaby.

A knock at my door interrupted my thoughts of him. I exhaled out my breath so it wouldn't look like I was nervous. But truth is I was petrified.

My hands held onto the silver knob. One last ounce of nervousness came my way. I twisted the knob clockwise. The clicking of the hatch unraveling didn't help my panic. Beck stood there, smiling with his hand set in his pocket. A grey t-shirt and regular jeans were upon his body. He looked great as always.

"Notice anything?" Beck said pointing his finger up toward his head. His long hair was now cut to the side. His eyes were visible now. I can now look at them each time I see him. It was styled and layered. I walked up to him through the doorway. I grabbed his hair, looking into his eyes more in depth. My eyes seemed to sparkle as I had a stable expression. I moved my fingers against his cheek keeping my eyes on his. 

"You-you cut it. Aren't you worried people will see your eyes?" I concerned said.

"My uncle let me. I told him about you. It's okay I don't care. I wanna be Shadow for you and Beck at the same time," He answered.