Lauren sighed, "Camila, we're getting food you want some?" she asked pushing Normani to sit straight instead of leaning against Lauren and falling asleep, "yup," Camila said sitting up rubbing her eyes, "then get up" Lauren replied, "I'm already up FYI," Camila said opening her eyes.

Dinah muttered something before opening her eyes, "you guys are loud" she said glaring at them from her half-open eyes, "at least you're up" Lauren shrugged, "and we need to go so come on" she opened the car door and stepped down, "but you said we were getting food," Camila followed with Dinah behind her, "yeah after the meeting."

"you lied!" Camila whined, "but you woke up," Lauren smirked at Camila before entering the building, Camila bit her lip before following her in with a very smirking Dinah at her tail and two confused bandmates as to why Dinah was smirking.

_______________

"This tour is going to be awesome" Dinah sang skipping on her way to the elevator, "damn right it will be" Normani joined her near the elevator talking or singing, "what do you think?" she asked turning to the three.

"well" Lauren and Camila started together, they glanced at each other before blushing, "I think we're gonna kill it," Ally said breaking the tension, "don't we always?" Camila said smirking Lauren chuckled while the others stood unamused, "come on it was funny!" she whined, "sure was, Walz" Dinah said stepping in the elevator.

"but Lauren got it why didn't you?" she asked walking in while stomping her feet, "I don't know" Normani smirked at her Camila rolled her eyes, "Lauren's my favorite," Camila said leaning towards Lauren and hugging her waist tightly while Lauren's hand wrapped itself around Camila's neck out of habit.

Both of them knew, being this close was a mistake but they didn't want to let go and out of habit the girls awwed at the scene in front of them which caused the two girls to pull away from the hug, "sorry" Camila muttered looking down, Lauren's expression changed from calm to sad hearing that Camila was sorry that she hugged her, "it's okay" she replied anyways wondering how on earth her voice was so calm, her face was unreadable and body stiff as a statue. The rest of the down was awkward not knowing what to say.

They were in the parking lot when Ally's phone rang, "it's Simon" she said glancing at the girls.

"All right we'll be there," Ally said into the phone before hanging up, "we got a tour bus and we gotta go," Ally said walking towards the car with the other four girls behind her talking about the bus.

_______________

"that's a cute bus," Normani said walking towards it only to be pulled back by four hands, "we know what you're doing but we are deciding who's going in first by rock paper scissors," Dinah said, "alright but I'll be the first," Normani said flipping her hair.

"rock paper scissors shoot," all of them said, Dinah was the first out hence the first one to go in, then Ally, then Normani, and now Lauren and Camila were the only ones left, "you go in fourth I go in fifth" Camila said, "I don't mind"

"you sure?" Lauren asked, "positive" Camila nodded smiling at her, "OW!" Dinah yelled Lauren jumped at how loud she was, "what the hell, cheena?" Camila said one hand on her chest, "they hit me!" Dinah whined pointing at Ally and Normani, "and we don't regret it- BIG ROB!" they yelled running towards the bus leaving a whining Dinah and two confused girls, "why did they hit her?" Camila asked leaning towards Lauren's ears, the neck on the back of her neck stood up at the way Camila whispered, "beats me" Lauren managed to say before walking towards big rob.

"This bus is dope!" Dinah exclaimed climbing up the stairs, "amen to that" Ally said walking in, "Mila the fridge is big!" Normani yelled turning to Camila who was busy staring at Lauren who was looking around the bus while joking around with Dinah, "Mila! yo earth to Cabello" Normani said pronouncing Cabello with the L, "it's Cabeyo and yes I'm listening" Camila glared at Normani, " don't care" she shrugged turning away.

"Mani the bunks are bigger!" Lauren yelled from the bunk area, "I'm taking the lower one!" she announced sitting near the bunk, "I'm taking the one above Lauren!" Ally said from the lounge, "I'm taking the one opposite Ally!" Camila yelled from the kitchen, "Mila it's already taken" Big rob said, "fine the one below it then" Camila shrugged walking towards her bunk, "I'm taking this one" Dinah said placing her hand on the bunk in front of Ally's, "I'm taking the one opposite you" Normani said, "yay it's settled" Lauren said getting up almost knocking Camila down, she stumbled away from her mumbling a sorry before standing beside Normani her body stiff and face blank just like it was in the elevator.

"What were you getting up for?" Ally asked coming out of the lounge, "I uh I don't remember" Lauren scratched her head running her fingers through her hair one time before walking out of the bus with Normani and Dinah right behind her.

Lauren leaned against the bus closing her eyes taking deep breaths, "you okay, lauser?" Dinah asked stepping down and standing beside her while Normani stood in front of them, "I'm far from okay" Lauren sighed, "how about this? Dinah, you go talk to Camila while I'll talk to Lauren, I mean it's the both of them right?" Normani suggested, "okay I got walz, see ya lauser," she said before walking up the stairs to the bus.

"Now tell me what's going on? you've been acting weird since we left the house and don't say nothing because I noticed" Normani said crossing her arms over her chest, Lauren sighed, "I thought that seeing her after so long would give some kind of closure but all it did was resurface my feelings and knowing she doesn't feel the same anymore hurts, it hurts, mani" Lauren finally let loose letting her tears flow, Normani stepped froward taking the girl in her arms rubbing her back, "shh it's okay you'll be okay"

They broke apart when yelling was coming from the inside, "why won't you just tell us the reason, Camila?!" Dinah's voice came, she was usually the calm one when it came to an intense situation, "now you want a reason for why I fucking moved on from a relationship that ended the day we came into the spotlight? I don't know Dinah I don't know!" Camila came running down to come face to face with a confused Normani and a crying Lauren, "I'm going back to my house I'll see you there, hopefully," Camila muttered walking away to get a cab, "Mila wait!" Normani yelled after her only in vain because the Latina kept walking not turning back.

"Leave it, Mani," Lauren said, "I need to move on too" Normani caught Laurens forearm preventing her from walking away, "you know damn well she didn't mean it, Lauren," Normani said, "yes mani she did" Lauren replied walking in the bus to gather her stuff, "I'm going back to my house," she said walking down not waiting for anyone's reply.

The three girls sighed glancing at each other wondering how the hell it all went downhill.

Enjoy
XOXO