"Only..till next Saturday?" Adora carefully questioned.

"Only till next Saturday." Catra confirmed with confidence.

Adora looked at the time on her phone. 12:58 am

Geez, so late.

"Okay, but we should probably get some sleep." Adora said as she went into the bathroom to get ready for bed. Catra sighed, "Alright..Thank you for going with this, I promise this isn't going to ruin anything between us."

Adora giggled from the other side, "I hope so."

-------

"So you're telling us..that you two have been dating these past few weeks?" Glimmer smirked as she leaned against the table they were eating at. "I thought you were with Sam? And I thought you didn't want to tell-"

"Anyways, yes that's our story, are you happy?" Catra cut off Scorpia as she sipped on her juice box.

"Catra you're a grown ass woman, with a girlfriend, drinking a caprisun." Mermista pointed out. "Hey, shut up." Catra said as she kept drinking it until it ran out. "Awe.." She said.

Adora smiled, "Here you can have mine." She said as she handed Catra her extra. "Ahh thanks B...Babe." Catra smiled sheepishly as she saw the rest staring at the two.

Adora followed along, "Um sure thing, love. Anything for you." She then pressed a loving kiss on Catra's cheek.

Catra then turned bright red and almost choked on the caprisun. Adora then got an incoming call. She looked at the name.

Incoming call: Grandma Razz💗

Adora froze. "Um, excuse me for a minute." Adora said as she got up and excuse herself to the bathroom. "Everything okay, Adora?" Bow asked. Adora nodded, "Yea, just give me a minute." Adora walked away to the bathroom, however, Catra wasn't convinced.

"I'm gonna check on her." Catra said as she followed Adora behind.

-----

"I just can't wait to see you, Dearie! Oh I missed you so much." Razz said on the other side of the line. Adora smiled, guilty, "I'm coming tomorrow to see you, Grandma! I can't wait."

"Just so you know, I went to the market and picked out the ingredients to make your favorite!" Razz said happily. Adora smiled, "Thank you, Grandma really..It means a lot."

"I should get going now, I'll see you tomorrow dearie! I'm so proud of you Adora. I love you very much." Razz said. Adora nearly teared up, "Thank you, Grandma..I love you too." They said their goodbyes and see you as they hung up.

"What am I going to do?" Adora said to herself.

"Adora?"

Adora turned around to see Catra leaning near a wall, "Is everything okay?" Adora then had a wave a panic and a few tears coming down her cheeks. That's when Catra rushed to her side, "Woah, Adora! Take deep breaths, everything is okay. Tell me what's wrong?"

Adora took a hold of Catra's hand, "I-I never came out to my grandmother, t-that's the only t-thing t-that's wrong! C-Catra I'm so scared I just-"

"Adora, you're gonna be okay. You're grandma adores you! I know she's going to accept you no matter what." Catra said as they intertwined fingers and sat on the floor of the bathroom.

" If you want, I could come with you. Morally support, to say at the least." Catra added. Although she was nervous for Adora to say yes, she really wanted to help Adora..

...even if they were fake dating.

Adora smiled, " Thanks Catra, I'll think about it." Catra smiled and stood up. She then pulled out a hand for Adora, who gladly took it.

Adora then hugged Catra, " I'm so glad you're my best friend, I don't know what I'd do without you!" Catra, who didn't want to let the best friend part bother her, gladly returned the gestured, "Anytime, Blondie. Now come on! Everyone is waiting for us...Babe." She said playfully as she took Adora's hand.

Adora giggled, "Anything you say, love." They both walked out the restroom hand in hand laughing.

——-

A knock on the door was heard. The person from the inside opened it.

"Hello? Who's-"

"Sooo, you ratted me out..didn't you?" Lonnie said with her friends beside her.

Sam huffed, "Oh please, like what are you going to do? Kick me out of the dorm? Honestly, just leave us all alone, Lonnie."

Sam was about to close the door but Duke put his foot to block it. "Tsk Tsk, you don't wanna do that." He smirked.

"Oh yea? And what are you going to do?" Sam scoffed. That's when Lonnie had a bag full of...certain greens. Sam looked shocked, "W-What are you-"

"I saw on your files that I stoled that you had an...unhealthy obsession of drug use. Such a shame, you had to..start over again." Lonnie smirked as she held the bag in front of her face.

"I'm three years sober though! What are you going to do with that?" Sam stood there wide eyed.

Lonnie smirked, "Oh nothing..just getting you expelled." She then took out a match and lit the bag a little so that the oder of the bag could take over the fresh air.

"LONNIE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" Sam stared at the girl in shock.

Lonnie then threw the bag inside her dorm, "Oops, I guess it slipped." She said innocently.

"HEY! WHATS GOING ON HERE?"

"WHATS THAT SMELL?"

It was two officers that Josh had seem to call. Lonnie and her friends pretended to cough, "O-Officer! I think it's, ah, it's c-coming from in there!"

Sam looked mortified, "WHAT NO! SHE SET THIS ALL UP-"

"Mam, I'm going to need you to step aside."

"W-What NO! I-"

The officer moved Sam away and found the bag right on her counter. "Mam, please put your hands behind your back."

"N-NO! THIS IS A MISTAKE SHE-"

"Sam?!" Sam's roommate called out as she was coming back to the dorms. The officer grabbed Sam and put her in cuffs.

"OH MY GOD, SAM! WHATS HAPPENING!?"

"Claire! They set me up! PLEASE YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T DO THIS ANYMORE!" Sam said as the officers started walking Sam to the office.

Just as she started walking, she stopped near Lonnie, "You're a monster, I hope you rot in hell." Sam glared.

"Hmm, we'll see about that." Lonnie smirked.

One down...Two more to go.

🌈Until next time